Jank-Ass OU Team - Peaked 1527

I've gotten farther on the ladder with this team than any other. I have no fucking idea how. It isn't well put together, it has several glaring holes, it just sucks in general, it isn't fun to use, it uses one of my least-favorite mega evolutions, and it has a FUCKING TORKOAL. Anyway, without further ado -

Dude I'm so high (Torkoal) @ Leftovers
Ability: White Smoke
EVs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 16 SDef / 16 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Clear Smog

The inside of his shell is actually an opium den. Anyhoo, Torkoal blocks stuff pretty good with his turtley
defensive stats of 70 / 140, but really that's it. He can set up rocks, yeah, and clear smog is pretty neat, but he's so weak specially it's hard to use. He hits like a wet paper towel, but can set up burn nicely. Sometimes. Earthpower deals with Charizard X ok, but Charizard Y turns him into soup. Torkoal is a pretty good pokemon overall I'd say, just not in OU. Stay in VGC, my friend.

I'm prettier than you (Milotic) @ Leftovers
Ability: Marvel Scale
EVs: 248 HP / 24 Def / 16 SAtk / 220 SDef
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Mirror Coat
- Recover

I loooooooove Milotic's design, so here it is. It tanks special hits like a pro, and tears Rotom-W and Charizard Y a new asshole with Mirror Coat. I like to switch in on Will-O-Wisps from the not-at-all unpredictable Rotoms running around willy nilly and get a free defense boost, setting her stats for defenses at 393/300/375. I like Milotic, but she can be difficult to work with, and mirror coat requires good prediction, which I don't always have.

Purple Haze (Breloom) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 236 SDef / 16 Atk
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Drain Punch
- Leech Seed
- Spore

I don't do drugs. ANyway, I totes snagged this set from Mirror-Mola and it's one of the few reliable things on my team. However it isn't perfect remotely, and lack of a grass attack sometimes puts me at a disadvantage. However, I do like the little guy enough, but I would love a Technician Mach Punch set, but then I'd have to redesign the whole team (which I should probs do anyway). Anyway, he's hella good at stalling, especially with Johnny boy down here:

John the Zaptist (Zapdos) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 Spd
Bold Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Toxic
- Roost

Praise be to battery jesus, and cleanse the world of filthy scum named Mega Pinsir. But for realsies, this thing is the only barrier I have to prevent Mega Pinsir from tearing my team a new asshole with his fearsome, aerialated cock of destruction. He's pretty good, and does alright at stalling with Breloom. However, he often falls to more offensively based Zapdos if it comes down to it.

l͎̞̤͙̮̟̦͕̾́ͯ̓͢͝o̷͓͉̲͎̮͖̘̎͊ͪ͐͂ͨ̈́ͦ͠ö̠̫͈͆̌k̛̹̺̭̊ͪͧ͒ͥ́͝aͥͤ̾̓̽̏͛̚҉͎͚̘͙̻͈̲̕t̟̐m̴̼̭ͮ͐̓́e̢̬̳̫̻̦̗̰͔̎͛ͬͬ͗̇̽̌͟i̧̘̞̫̳͎̲ͦ͗̎̇͟'̷̷͇̮̤̏͗̔̀̑ͨm̤̺͛ͥ̌͗ͭͅs̡̪̪̤̯̆̽ͥ̉ǒ̧̘̥̟̮͔̙̉̏̅ͬͬͭ͊͆͡f̭͈̰͕̺̥͓̓̔͊ͣ̆̐ͧͅu̶̝̳̝̎̊̎̍ͬ̏̀͜k̶̪͇̤͐͋̏̔k̨̨̝̣̝̻̅̔̓͗̌̓́ͅé̵̗̜̽ͨ̄ͭ̉ͦͯ̎n̛̯͖̣̯͖̘͗̀͒̾ͯ̽ͪͩs̴̢̲ͫ̎̈́̈́̂ͮ́͘c̷̴̙̲͔̻̺̹̿͌ͧ̇̓ͩ͘ą̶̵̖͖̮̮͍͒͆̅̔̾r̝͍̼̜̣̿ͯͮͥ͌ͪ͡yͧ͊҉̷͔̮̖͚͕(Tyranitar-Mega) @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 184 SAtk / 16 SDef
Modest Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Rock Slide
- Low Kick
- Fire Blast

This thing makes me want to kill myself. It's so ugly. I hate it. I can't decide what else to use, though, so (hinthint) suggestions may be appreciated. Low kick is there to wreck other Tyranitar without the superpower stat drop, and Fire Blast has a bit of shock factor to it (fuck you scizor). I can never seem to pull off a dragon dance successfully, and I'm stumped on what to do about that. Preferably replaced the brute entirely.

Hohohoheeheeheehahaha (Gengar) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Pain Split
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

Truly, the only stable thing on my team. You can slap this set almost anywhere and it will do well. I don't know what else to say here, it's fairly self-explanatory, but this requires three sentences minimum. I killed a man once.

Anyway, here's my best team apparently, which makes me sad. Seriously, I have no strong feelings here, make whatever changes you want (expecially bout dat mega yo). ALTHOUGH HERE IS A LIST OF POKEMON I WILL NOT ACCEPT BECAUSE I HATE THEIR FACES:

Aegislash
Talonflame
Chesnaught
Rotom-W
Ferrothorn
Mega Charizard X
Mega Charizard Y
Clefable
Conkeldurr
Excadrill
Landorus (both forms)
Tornadus I
Thundurus I
Sableye
Keldeo
Mega Heracross

ALrighty then, thank you all for browsing through this monstrosity. Cheers

This honestly looks like the team I would have made in my head in 5 minutes: made so quickly, but does just so good.

Anyway, what do you plan on having instead of Mega T-Tar? Like, a wall, tank, set-up sweeper, etc.?

This honestly looks like the team I would have made in my head in 5 minutes: made so quickly, but does just so good.

Anyway, what do you plan on having instead of Mega T-Tar? Like, a wall, tank, set-up sweeper, etc.?
I really don't know. I desperately need a psychic type I believe, Conkeldurr and other Breloom can be a big problem. I like Mega Medicham, but I need something that can kill off Mega Tyranitars after a dragon dance. Maybe mega scizor..? Not sure. I tried mega banette instead of Gengar, but I couldn't get it to be consistently usable, since prankster only activates after it mega evolves.

BenTheDemon

Banned deucer.
Get rid of Torkoal.
Heatran is better in every way.

Don't use Modest Tyranitar. That being said go for a 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP Jolly Tyranitar. If you want to nail Scizor, go for Fire Punch.

Replace Pressure on Zapdos with Lightningrod. That'll grant you an extra immunity with a nice SpA boost if you can predict well.

Get rid of Torkoal.
Heatran is better in every way.

Don't use Modest Tyranitar. That being said go for a 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP Jolly Tyranitar. If you want to nail Scizor, go for Fire Punch.

Replace Pressure on Zapdos with Lightningrod. That'll grant you an extra immunity with a nice SpA boost if you can predict well.
1. Heatran is not better in every way
2. Modest Tyranitar, on Mega, gives it 300 SpAtk and 327, more than ample for both, I have it mixed for a reason
3. Lightning rod isn't released yet

BenTheDemon

Banned deucer.
1. Heatran is not better in every way
2. Modest Tyranitar, on Mega, gives it 300 SpAtk and 327, more than ample for both, I have it mixed for a reason
3. Lightning rod isn't released yet
Sorry about #3. My bad.
But there's no point in running Dragon Dance on a Modest Tyranitar.
And yes, Heatran does completely outclass Torkoal bar Rapid Spin and Clear Smog, but Torkoal's doesn't even pull those off well.
Trust me. Torkoal has no place in a serious OU team.

Sorry about #3. My bad.
But there's no point in running Dragon Dance on a Modest Tyranitar.
And yes, Heatran does completely outclass Torkoal bar Rapid Spin and Clear Smog, but Torkoal's doesn't even pull those off well.
Trust me. Torkoal has no place in a serious OU team.
I know this, hence my surprise at my mild success with this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)