Ability:Drought
Timid
Evs:4hp/252Spatk/252Spd
Moves:
Fire Blast
SolarBeam
Hypnosis
Nasty Plot/Evil Eyes
Ninetails is my sunny day starter. Evil Eye hits for a 100 BP move on statused enemies, whileFire Blast a sun-boosted STAB.if possible scare off with a nasty plot/sweep or hypnosis if possible

Mebukijika @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
-Swords Dance
-Wood Horn/Wild Bolt
-Jump Kick
-Double Edge /Synthesis

One of my another Sunnyday abuser which a huge movepool with resistances to Water, Ground and Electric, as well as immunities to Grass and Ghost,getting 1 sword dance shouldnt be hard. Ithere is Wood Horn for Swampart tyranitar, Double Edge stab dmg against Blissey, and Jump Kick for Registeel. Dropping any one of the attacks for Synthesis seems Good too.Megahorn for grass/psychic type wild blolt for tanker flying type like Barujiina.

Sazandora@ Choice Scarf
Timid | EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- U-Turn
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Pulse / Surf
- Dark Pulse
Sazandora makes a very effective Choice Scarf user due to his resistances, inmunities and his U-Turn/ His decent speed coupled with a Choice Scarf enables him to revenge kill a lot of Pokémon, some examples are Ononokusu, Dragonite, Gyarados. a Another bonus point he has over other Choice Scarf users is his resistance to Pursuit - bane of most Scarf users. His utility doesn't reside in killing however, as his monstrous Draco Meteors allow him to play hit-and-run games.e

Roobushin @ Leftovers
Ability: Guts or Iron Fist
EVs: 252Hp/252Att/4Def
Moves:
-Bulk up
-Mach punch
-Drain Punch
-Payback/Stone Edge

My team appears to have a Tyranitar weakness, Roobushin can help deal with this,Roo also has 140 base ATK and great HP and DEF.He can take a hit and also dish it back ^^

Cresselia@Leftovers
ability:Levitate
Calm
EVs252hp/128def/128spdef
Moves:
Thunder wave/Toxic
Calm Mind
Moonlight
Psychic/Hp(Fighting)
This moveset allows me to get Sunny Day support, and makes Cresselia an efficient wall. The Sunny day is on it for obvious reasons, but it also boosts the power of moonlight; it will heal 3/4 HP if Sunny day is active. Toxic/Moonlight stall works crazily well. Psychic actually does do some damage, but is mostly there because I don't like having a Pokemon with no offensive moves on it.Hp(Fighting) to kill Tyranitar

Venusaur
ability:Chlorophyll
Modest
EVs4hp/252spatk/252spd
Moves:
Sleep Powder
Substitute
SolarBeam
Hidden Power(fire)/LeechSeed
Dream World Venusaur is beastly! this thing forces alot forfiets once all the woud-be counters are out of the way. Solarbeam can be hinderance against grass or resisted pokes but still packs a punch, leech seed is there to save the day, of course while the oppenent is asleep. Again fellow grass pokes u can use Hp(fire)

Thats It For my Team :) Hope u can give me some suggestion to help me improve my team :D

Red Colour are the change

NineTales@Leftovers
Ability:Drought
Timid
Evs:4hp/252Spatk/252Spd
Moves:
Fire Blast/FlameThrower
SolarBeam
Hypnosis/confuse ray
Nasty Plot/Evil Eyes
Ninetails is my sunny day starter. Evil Eye hits for a 100 BP move on statused enemies, whileFire Blast a sun-boosted STAB.if possible scare off with a nasty plot/sweep or hypnosis if possible

Leafeon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 Atk / 120 SDef / 136 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
Role: Wish support/offensive-Defensive Wall
- Wish
- Protect
- Leaf Blade
- Bite
Leafon has obvious weakness as pure grass pokemon but with the addition of chlorophyll it makes it the fastest wisher under sun! Your wondering why bite? well leafon move pool isn't very large . I still have to test out bite but i have been using x-scissor

Burungeru@Leftovers
ability: Water Absorb
Calm
evs:252HP/8Def/252 SpDef
Boiling Water
Recover
Shadow Ball
Will-O-Wisp/Toxic
Shadow Ball is a good STAB move that will have good coverage with its Water STAB. Will-O-Wisp/toxic is use when u cant kill that tanker like skarmory.when they atk ur fire pokemon u can switch into this do absorb that atk

Hihidaruma@Petaya
Modest Nature(+SAtk, -Atk)
EVS:4 Def/ 252 SAtk/252Spd
Moves:
Flamethrower/Fire Blast
Substitute
Psychic
Grass Knot/Solarbeam

In Daruma mode, Hihidaruma only gets 55 base speed, not much to outspeed stuff. However, he does get 140 special attack and amazing bulk with 105/105/105. The 252 speed is to get down to Daruma Activation with Substitute, then activate the Petaya berry for massive special attack, higher than Alakazam after one Calm Mind. Then use either Flamethrower or Fire Blast and Psychic as your STAB moves. Grass Knot is probably better.Solarbeam is an option.

Cresselia@Leftovers
ability:Levitate
Calm
EVs252hp/128def/128spdef
Moves:
Thunder wave/Toxic
Calm Mind
Moonlight
Psychic
This moveset allows me to get Sunny Day support, and makes Cresselia an efficient wall. The Sunny day is on it for obvious reasons, but it also boosts the power of moonlight; it will heal 3/4 HP if Sunny day is active. Toxic/Moonlight stall works crazily well. Psychic actually does do some damage, but is mostly there because I don't like having a Pokemon with no offensive moves on it.

Venusaur
ability:Chlorophyll
Modest
EVs4hp/252spatk/252spd
Moves:
Sleep Powder
Substitute
SolarBeam
Hidden Power(fire)/LeechSeed
Dream World Venusaur is beastly! this thing forces alot forfiets once all the woud-be counters are out of the way. Solarbeam can be hinderance against grass or resisted pokes but still packs a punch, leech seed is there to save the day, of course while the oppenent is asleep. Again fellow grass pokes u can use Hp(fire)

Thats It For my Team :) Hope u can give me some suggestion to help me improve my team :D

Firstly, welcome to smogon^^ I hope you have a great time here.
I'm not much of a team-rater, but with all the sand and rain teams around, it's likely a bad idea to rely on sunny weather. I recommend you turn you Cress into a sleep-talker, something like this

-Cresselia @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Bold
EVs: 252HP/200Def/52Sp.def
Moves:
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Toxic/T-wave
-Psychic

Or, if you want something that can set up Calm minds, Rankurusu is a better option:

Rankurusu @ Leftovers/Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
Nature: Bold
EVs: 252Hp/252Def/4Sp.Att
Moves:
-Recover
-Calm Mind
-Psychic
-Focus Blast/HP Fighting
Focus Blast or Hidden Power is your choice, though I find that while HP misses on some KOs, it hits consistantly.

Your team also appears to have a Tyranitar weakness, Roobushin can help deal with this,

Roobushin @ Leftovers
Ability: Guts or Iron Fist
EVs: 252Hp/252Att/4Def
Moves:
-Bulk up
-Mach punch
-Drain Punch
-Payback

If you want to use a boosting Sunny Day sweeper, why not try a Growth Venusaur? It is much bulkier and can save you a moveslot, able to be a mixed sweeper.

Venusaur @ Leftovers
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Naughty
EVs: 200Att/52Sp.Att/252Spe
Moves:
-Growth
-Earthquake
-Power Whip
-HP Fire
I hope this helps. Some of my EVs spreads might be slightly off, however.

All right. You can pretty much ignore everything lelouch said. I mean seriously, daruma mode hihidaruma and wish-passer leafeon?

Listen to disgrace.

Elaborate more on your team choices.

Skimming over your team, I noticed two major flaws. One being that Burungeru's boiling water does only 50% damage in the sun. The other being that Cresselia, while being a decent sun tank, is basically begging for Tyranitar to come in, kill her healing move, be immune to her one attack, and pursuit on the switch. This wouldn't usually be a problem, but on a sun team, it poses a major threat. You want to be as tyranitar-proof as possible, so he can't get a free weather-change. A +2 Hidden power [fighting] on cresselia can easily Ko him after he gets lured in, ultimately winning you the weather war.

Hi all, this looks like a fairly solid team. You might want to elaborate a bit more in you're descriptions of pokemon. The only reason you put for having Burungeru on your team was to kill "that tanker," and to switch into water type attacks.

First of all, your team isn't terribly weak against stall. Your venusaur can do pretty well breaking down defensive cores. So you won't need Burungeru to kill walls.

Second of all, the second reason you had for putting Burungeru on you're team was to switch it into water type attacks aimed at your fire pokemon. However, the only fire pokemon you have is Ninetales, which, being a lead with relatively low survivability, will probably die early on in the match. Therefore, Burungeru will not be switching in on any fire type attacks very often.

You would probably be better off filling that spot with another sweeper, such as Tangrowth, seeing as you only have two sunny day sweepers on your team, and a fairly reliably way of taking care of Ttar in Roobushin.

hmm thanks for the reply :) so should i change Burungeru to

Exeggutor@Life Orb
Modest
Ability:chlorophyll
-SolarBeam/Leaf Storm
-Hypnosis/sleep powder
-Psychic
-Explosion/Synthesis
4HP/252SpAtk/252 Spd

SolarBeam/Leaf Storm and Psychic here solely for Stab. It has Hypnosis/sleep powder to neutralize potential counters, and Explosion is the main reason i have this thing on my team. Life Orb provides more power behind SolarBeam/Leaf Storm.Synthesis allows Exeggutor to replenish its health, making it more difficult to take down

Or

Sazandora@ Choice Scarf
Timid | EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- U-Turn
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Pulse / Surf
- Dark Pulse
Sazandora makes a very effective Choice Scarf user due to his resistances, inmunities and his U-Turn/ His decent speed coupled with a Choice Scarf enables him to revenge kill a lot of Pokémon, some examples are Ononokusu, Dragonite, Gyarados. a Another bonus point he has over other Choice Scarf users is his resistance to Pursuit - bane of most Scarf users. His utility doesn't reside in killing however, as his monstrous Draco Meteors allow him to play hit-and-run games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)