International Wi-Fi Tournament - 2012 Spring Friendly - WON BY JIVETIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Probably not going to play, as I don't really have time due to school and I'm most likely not going to Nats anyways. If I do, I'll probably be JibaNAP from New York.

I'll re-state, the competition IS NOT INTERNATIONAL.

Serebii.net said:
This WiFi tournament is another tournament which runs the same rules as the previous ones. It contains players from everywhere other than Japan and Korea
Also, I'm entering, OVERGRO from Ontario, Canada.

I forgot all my beautiful VGC strategies after I resolved I wasn't attending Nationals :(

EDIT: Is anyone else having trouble registering? It doesn't appear to be open yet.

I signed up about 45 minutes ago, about 15 minutes after it opened up I believe. I'm hoping to play a lot as long as I don't have any conflicts.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
mattj from Missouri

My in game name is mattj, but my GL name is mattj_3 (I used mattj and mattj_2 on JPN carts back when the game was new and I had no idea what I was clicking on the global link because it was in Japanese so).

I'm also going to sign my buddy Dave up ahaha. He's such a noob, but he's addicted to competitive play ever since Chesterfield.

Updated the OP. Let me know if I missed you.

Just registered myself, I'll be Nejiki from California but you should already know that.

Yes, right after my final final :D. Finally have enough time to place well in one of these things, in it to win it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)