instead of a good threads thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Speaking of that, could it be possible that we cant be allowed to add our own threads but only those of others.

In my opinion, and without pointing fingers, some people overrate their own "great threads."

alex

the best stuff on earth
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Vineon said:
Speaking of that, could it be possible that we cant be allowed to add our own threads but only those of others.
hopefully!

Vineon said:
In my opinion, and without pointing fingers, some people overrate their own "great threads."
:justin2:

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
Whenever you all want to start, feel free to create a thread in IS with links to threads in both the archives and TDC that you all want to save for the Hall of Fame. Any that you don't select from the archives will be deleted eventually.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I talked with Surgo on #smogon last night, I was just about to PM him a forum name/description so he could create it. Unless you prefer it the other way, which I don't mind.

EDIT: Actually, your way would be easier, moving threads while trying to browse them would take longer than copying the urls to move them later.

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
You can also select the checkbox on each and mass move them. I want a list to review first though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)