Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some eggs that need special hatching. If anyone has any of these SV's please let me know. Thanks

FYI My SV is 2645 if you need anything hatched

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Last edited:
Can anyone check my two froakie eggs for their Shiny Value? Thanks
EDIT: I know longer need my eggs checked

Last edited:
I read through the first 15 pages and didn't see anyone with the same problem/a solution to this: I got it working all fine and dandy, but when I show in the trade window I can only see the Pokémon that's coming to me and not my own. Anyone know of how to resolve this?

Esmeya

I read through the first 15 pages and didn't see anyone with the same problem/a solution to this: I got it working all fine and dandy, but when I show in the trade window I can only see the Pokémon that's coming to me and not my own. Anyone know of how to resolve this?
A screenshot of some sort would be helpful.

A screenshot of some sort would be helpful.
I actually just went back through the last couple of pages and see it's a common problem with using Connectify. I have easy access to 2 3DS's, so I can work around it without any hassle for now. Thanks all the same :)

Esmeya

I actually just went back through the last couple of pages and see it's a common problem with using Connectify. I have easy access to 2 3DS's, so I can work around it without any hassle for now. Thanks all the same :)
Ah okay, I posted a 'fix' a few pages back if that fails you. It helped someone else too, sorry to trouble you. Good luck!

Hi guys, I'm Francesco, from Italy. I've found this thread through Google, I read the first 5-6 pages of this thread, I followed your guides, but I cannot manage to make Instacheck work. Here's my setup, maybe you can help me to work this out:

- Laptop Asus X53S with Win7 64
- WinPcap installed
- Hosted Networking enabled

I've tried with my wifi connection, with my laptop connected via lan to my router, and even with my smartphone (connected via USB, sharing my phone internet connection). Everytime I try I get this message:

Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component. Virtual Router Plus could not be started.

Is there something I can do? Thanks anyone who can/will help.

Esmeya

Hi guys, I'm Francesco, from Italy. I've found this thread through Google, I read the first 5-6 pages of this thread, I followed your guides, but I cannot manage to make Instacheck work. Here's my setup, maybe you can help me to work this out:

- Laptop Asus X53S with Win7 64
- WinPcap installed
- Hosted Networking enabled

I've tried with my wifi connection, with my laptop connected via lan to my router, and even with my smartphone (connected via USB, sharing my phone internet connection). Everytime I try I get this message:

Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component. Virtual Router Plus could not be started.

Is there something I can do? Thanks anyone who can/will help.
Have you tried allowing the network through your firewall, restarting the computer, disable/enable Instacheck's connection (Wireless Connection 2 assuming)?

I tried opening Instacheck and it said I need .NET Framework 4.5.1. Is that normal? Also my Instacheck seems to be called Instacheck Standalone. Did I do something wrong?

Last edited:
Have you tried allowing the network through your firewall, restarting the computer, disable/enable Instacheck's connection (Wireless Connection 2 assuming)?
Thank you for your answer. Yes, I've tried restarting my laptop, disable/enable the WC2 and the WC3 (my pc has the intel wifi technology, maybe could this be the problem?), I don't have any firewall.

Esmeya

I tried opening Instacheck and it said I need .NET Framework 4.5.1. Is that normal? Also my Instacheck seems to be called Instacheck Standalone. Did I do something wrong?
You downloaded the wrong instacheck version and yes you need .NET Framework re-read the first page.

Thank you for your answer. Yes, I've tried restarting my laptop, disable/enable the WC2 and the WC3 (my pc has the intel wifi technology, maybe could this be the problem?), I don't have any firewall.
That's not the problem.

EDIT:

1. Open Network Sharing and Center.
2. Click Change adapter settings at the left tab.
You window will be like this :

3. Right click Wireless Network Connection 2.
4. Click disable. Then right click again and click enable.
5. Open Virtual Router Manager and Start Virtual Router.

If all else fails you are welcome to try the standalone version and create a hotspot with connectify.

Sorry, it took me a while. This is what I get:

The statement in italian means: The group or the resource is not in the correct state to perform the request.

Can you link me some informations about Connectify?

Last edited:
You downloaded the wrong instacheck version and yes you need .NET Framework re-read the first page.

That's not the problem.

EDIT:

1. Open Network Sharing and Center.
2. Click Change adapter settings at the left tab.
You window will be like this :

3. Right click Wireless Network Connection 2.
4. Click disable. Then right click again and click enable.
5. Open Virtual Router Manager and Start Virtual Router.

If all else fails you are welcome to try the standalone version and create a hotspot with connectify.
Thanks, I have figured that was the issue. But for some reason VirtualRouterPlus is not working.

well I think the point of this is to get the shiny value of the EGG so we can get a shiny pokemon with IVs that we want and we can hatch the failed eggs and release them.It only takes 2-3 minutes to hatch 5 eggs O.o.With 4k steps u literally can use hatch power continuously

Esmeya

well I think the point of this is to get the shiny value of the EGG so we can get a shiny pokemon with IVs that we want and we can hatch the failed eggs and release them.It only takes 2-3 minutes to hatch 5 eggs O.o.With 4k steps u literally can use hatch power continuously
Eh?

The statement in italian means: The group or the resource is not in the correct state to perform the request.

Esmeya

I have 10 years in Latin, that's enough to read simple Italian! Haha.

You can download the standalone version and connect through the hotspot created through connectify instead of the built-in virtualrouterplus in the original version.

http://www.connectify.me/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)