Entertainment Insider Leaks: ORAS Editon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured since this will probably be the last The Smog issue before ORAS comes out, I should get this approval up ASAP.

Basically, it's an ORAS version of this article: http://www.smogon.com/smog/issue28/leaks

I already spoke with TheMantyke about how I should go about this, and he said he would be happy for me to write it as long as I make a different story line from his article, so basically they will be separate articles with different plot lines, but the same concept behind the "leaks".

A few I made up on the spot:

-There is a new secret factor in contests called "Fabulous". To unlock this, your pokemon must be a male with max stats in "Cute" and "Beauty". Once unlocked, the pokemon will be able to open up and show it's new style to the world.

-As confirmed, there is a new mechanics for horde battles where 5 trainers can challenge you at once. If you have 5 open slots on your team and you use the button combo L+R+A+B, you will gain 5 master balls the the trainers pokemon will turn into catchable legendaries. If you input the code incorrectly, there will be 5 shiny magikarp instead.

-Apparently, there is a secret island in Hoenn which contains an egg for a fire/fighting form of every starter. To unlock this island, I'll have to pay Jeffery 20 bucks now and he'll give me the pass when the game comes out.

-In the post game, Steven gives you a meteorite to return to the moon. After taking the rocket in Mossdeep to space, Deoxys will emerge and challenge you to a battle. If you catch him and use the DNA Splicer, you will obtain the new Ultimate form of Deoxys, with 50/180/180/180/180/180 stats.

Obviously there would be a bunch more and I would edit all of them after deliberation, just figured I should get this suggestion up soon so I have enough time to write it up for Issue 37 (an article like this shouldn't take too long but yeah).

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Something involving Mirage Island

Something involving lots of more megas of things that shouldn't get them

You seem to be making good use of the expanded gen stuff and not going into territory Mantyke did. I am good with this and I'll assume them editors too once they read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)