Insert Creative Title Here

Hey fellow Smogonites!

This is one of my teams which I recently made and am doing ok with it. Rate it, help it, hate it, steal it, whatever. Also, for some reason I can't put in pictures, can someone tell me how to fix that before this gets locked? Thank you...Jk, one more thing. This is my first RMT so please keep that in mind if there is something horrendous about it. The introduction is finished, let's move on to the team!

Azelf @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spe, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Zen Headbutt
- Explosion

To be honest, I am more than willing to get rid of this, but as of now he is ok. IN this team, his main purpose is to set up Rocks. U-turn is for scouting, Zen Headbutt is for STAB and explosion is there to kill things.
The Ev's are pretty self explanatory. Max Attack and Speed.

Ferrothorn (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Protect

Everyone knows this set, its the common Ferrothorn set so I don't think it realy needs any explanation.

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Dragon Pulse

This is a great Latias set I love it a lot. With its fighting and water resistances, which are all over the place, Latias can switch in and either Sub on the Switch if they have something than can pursuit trap me, or if they have nothing that is a real threat, I just calm mind and attempt a late game sweep.

Rotom-W @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Trick

This is another generic, Smogon cookie cutter set but again, it works and that is all that really matters. With the rain which has really put a damper (Sorry for the bad joke) on my battles, I am considering switching HP Fire for something else.

Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 56 Atk / 144 Def / 56 SDef / 252 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Waterfall
- Outrage

Gyarados is my bulky water and also can switch in to many attacks, because of his natural bulk and resistances. This used to be a rest talk set but I switched it to a ddance set. By the way, I still have intimidate to cushion my switch ins to physical attacks. If this is plain stupidity on my part, just say it and I will change his ability to Moxie.

Garchomp (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw/Stone Miss
- Earthquake
- Crunch

Scarfchomp is a great revenge killer and late game sweeper. Once steel types are out of the way, and the hazards that I have set up take their toll on them, Garchomp comes out and cleans things up. He can also outspeed +1 Volcarona and KO with Stone Miss...well pretty much anything if it takes SR damage.

Thanks for your time guys, and this is my first RMT so please take that into consideration again.

Dragon Claw on Garchomp is useless, either give it dual chop (same amount of damage) to break subs and do some damage and to get twice as many attacks in one turn or, my usual counter to any Chomp is to throw my Skarmory, give that thing Fire Fang and I would be terrified. And I tried using a similar Azelf but it just didnt work, too frail and without taunt he becomes uselss as a lead. I really really like Donphan in the lead spot with max HP and max Attack, adamant nature, Stealth Rock, Rapid Spin (or stoneedge if you dont need the spin support), Ice Shard for priority after Sturdy and then STAB earthquakes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)