Other Metagames Inheritance- Innovation never stops...

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
Hey guys, this whole month i have played a lot of inheritance meta and i'm loving it.
Actually i have been prettzy successful with this team, peaked at 2, before the ladder went down again -_- . So, i am not gonna bore anyone with whole laddering process and the whole team building shit. Coz, ofcourse there were a lot of changes over a whole month. So i am gonna start now..

Azelf @ Life Orb - Inherited from kecleon
Ability: Protean
EVs: 24 Atk / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Sucker Punch
- Drain Punch
Starting with the guy, i lead the most is the almighty protean azelf. Almost all the teams have a protean member, but i chose azelf over the generic marowak and haxorus, just to expoit the range of moves kecleon gets, both physical and special.I played a lot of uu, and to be frank always tried to use azelf offensively with his classic speed tier and sky high offenses but kind of failed. But protean and life orb just gave him too much power. As for movesets, the good'ol beambolt combo along with sucker punch for those shadow sneak users, and drain punch for snorlax-77 percent damage and chansey-60 percent.

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite -inherited from exploud
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Boomburst
- Fire Blast
- Extrasensory
- Taunt
This gorgeous looking this..no no i dont have a garde fetish..dont worry lol...i had a drizzle blastoise with origin pulse earlier..but it really didnt do much for the team. Boomburst is too op, does about 45 percent to chansey, taunt is stop cresses and everything against setting up,..extrasensory is the only stab i could get from exploud, and fire blast is for heatrans and stuffs and they generally dont have flash fire anymore, but actually have levitate or something, so hp ground kinda becomes worthless.

Chansey @ Eviolite - inherited from mega sableeye
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Recover
- Night Shade
i Dont like to run rocks and stuff coz anyone could be magic bounce inheritance, so having my own bouncer works pretty well. will-o-wisp helps her a lot against physical attackers. taunt to stop the setup mons in their way. Recover obvio healing and night shade seals some consistent damage. Gets totally walled by toxic heal snorlax and other chanseys but fire one is easily taken care of by others and generally chanseys cant touch my one.

Heatran @ Choice Scarf - inherited from primal groudon
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Eruption
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
My awesome late game cleaner. Deals insane amount of damage with sun boosted eruption. Just be care ful against opposing premordial sea users, and for god sakes dont use solarbeam if you think they have one. chansey helps clear out the entry hazards, and heatran nukes stuff. fireblast is just another option if low on health. and earth power for coverage. Try to save this guy for the last and then cleanup.

Thundurus-Therian @ Leftovers - inherited from vivilion
Ability: Compound Eyes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Quiver Dance
- Hurricane
- Hidden Power [Ground]
Have you ever been wrecked by a vivlion. I have been once and finally i thought to put my opponents through just a immensely much more stonger version. Just the plain old viv set just hp ground here proviDes a lot of utility than bug buzz against steel types. He has won me so amny matches just himself. Most of the times needs just one quiver dance to shit all over the opponent with his already high unboosted special attack. No good electric stab though which is kinda sad.

Terrakion @ Life Orb- inherited from spinda
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Superpower
- Sucker Punch
- Rock Slide
- Drain Punch
And in the end, the most expendable member just to take care of snorlaxes and chanseys is contrary terra. Superpower is the only move benefiting from his ability, sucker punch provides a nice priority against ghost types. Rock slide at +1 hurts a lot and drain punch for recovery after being at +2 or something. went with max speed investment as he already deals a ton of damage with life orb.

So thank you everyone for going through this . I hope you have fun with this team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)