Info on catching Cresselia

I don't think this deserves a new thread and this has probably already been discovered, but Cresselia's IV's and nature are set when you first meet her. I soft resetted my game 3 times and attempted to synchronize a nature with Abra, but I got the exact same Cresselia each time. This really sucks for anyone trying to get a good natured, good IV'd Cresselia :/

With that said, my roommate was insanely lucky and managed to catch a Calm Cresselia with decent IV's, so hope is indeed out there.

you have to save infront of Cresselia on new moon island BEFORE it runs away, then find it to get a new one. Cresselia also usually has Ivs that are ALL 18+ (atleast thats what i found). sorry man, looks like you're stuck with the same Cresselia, unless you catch it and keep trading for a new one off of Wifi GTS (or here) until you got one you like.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
you have to save infront of Cresselia on new moon island BEFORE it runs away, then find it to get a new one. Cresselia also usually has Ivs that are ALL 18+ (atleast thats what i found). sorry man, looks like you're stuck with the same Cresselia, unless you catch it and keep trading for a new one off of Wifi GTS (or here) until you got one you like.
My Calm Cresselia has 6-7 Speed IV. And the other ones I caught... Well, I don't even want to think about them...

you have to save infront of Cresselia on new moon island BEFORE it runs away, then find it to get a new one. Cresselia also usually has Ivs that are ALL 18+ (atleast thats what i found).
Yeah, you probably just got pretty lucky. Cresselia takes a while to SR for, it took me so many hours to get Cresselia [Relaxed] 29 HP / 0 Atk / 29 Def / 24 Sp.Atk / 26 Sp.Def / 3 Spd

The Synchronize trick doesn't work, which makes it much harder.

I don't think this deserves a new thread and this has probably already been discovered, but Cresselia's IV's and nature are set when you first meet her. I soft resetted my game 3 times and attempted to synchronize a nature with Abra, but I got the exact same Cresselia each time. This really sucks for anyone trying to get a good natured, good IV'd Cresselia :/

With that said, my roommate was insanely lucky and managed to catch a Calm Cresselia with decent IV's, so hope is indeed out there.
IV's and Nature are set at the same point (when you first see/talk to) Mesprit.

Yeah, you probably just got pretty lucky. Cresselia takes a while to SR for, it took me so many hours to get Cresselia [Relaxed] 29 HP / 0 Atk / 29 Def / 24 Sp.Atk / 26 Sp.Def / 3 Spd

The Synchronize trick doesn't work, which makes it much harder.

I'm glad that it only took me about 15 minutes for an extremely decent modest one. Boltbeam is vaible on it if you use charge beam. It's an awesome tank. It's even a decent choice specs user if it's modest and moderetly bulky. Boy that's gonna be rare but it's vaible. I love cresselia. It was also my first EV trained pokemon. Yeah, it's almost a neccesity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)