Indigo Disk Unovian Monkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does anyone really want the Unovian monkeys to get a moveset buff and "Empoleon/Shiftry treament" (as I like saying), where they get better abilities for competitive?

Something about me wants these critters to shine way more in competitive considering my fixation for them recently, they've been so overshadowed since their debut lmao

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You know, this wouldn't be an issue if we still had a national dex...
No use living in the past, Dexit is a thing and we all have to live with it.

In some ways it has been a good thing, e.g if all Pokemon were available to transfer in (not necessarily in the wild) DLC would be much harder to market imo - and there’d be a lot less hype surrounding them, a lot of which has come from “what Pokemon will be available in this DLC”

No use living in the past, Dexit is a thing and we all have to live with it.

In some ways it has been a good thing, e.g if all Pokemon were available to transfer in (not necessarily in the wild) DLC would be much harder to market imo - and there’d be a lot less hype surrounding them, a lot of which has come from “what Pokemon will be available in this DLC”
I can't help but live in the past, the series doesn't have a livable present. Also, I'm really struggling to see how those are advantages, if anything I want there to be less marketing and hype for something I'm not interested in.

They also don't even super go into the marketing of it anyway. Like it is, to an extent, they like showing off the Pokemon available but it really is more of a footnote compared to everything else (the new area to explore, the new features, the new characters, the new story...) and would probably happen anyway because they like to show the Pokemon you can get without transfers (ie: the ydid the same thing with the 100 additions in USUM).

I can't help but live in the past, the series doesn't have a livable present. Also, I'm really struggling to see how those are advantages, if anything I want there to be less marketing and hype for something I'm not interested in.
Then go play those past games. I don't see why you feel the need to make negative comments about games you have no interest in. Just move on if you really hate it that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)