i'm Begining to think The Stock market might Be a ponzi Scheme [TUTORIAL]

helo. i have been spending money on the Stock market!!! but. I never receive anything. They never send my money in the maikl. that's like a total rip off.

how is the value of my moeny in the stock if i never get the money from the stock???

Well. First i must make people like my stocks. so when i am Raedy to sell it. It is worth more money. wow.That sounds cool.

BUT WAIT??? the stock. it is worth nothing. I do Not even have it to decoratemy living room and put in a Frame. wow. that's suck.

So how will i make the people want the thing i don't have? for money even... i must gas it Up. It is the best thing Since bottled snake oil. I must find the sucker who Will buy. Otherwise im the sucker.

Sound familiar??? it Is the classic ponzi scheme. To convince the people my worthless nothingness has value. Through the power of money. and If i cannot. Well i must lose the money insted.

And can you believe. This is where the real money goe to die. to the Stock market. the Retirement. the pension. So the the stock broker CAN be a scammer. Adn receive the commision. Wow's that's fuck.

Long short story. the Money is disappere. but they must conitnue to keep making the price go up. Or less ever y body has become the Sucker

Im ready to kill the Stockbroker,

So basically, you own part of the company you have stock in, right? So, the value comes from that company. Say that company is worth 100 dollars and you own 1% of it through stocks, therefore you have 1 dollar. The company rises in popularity, getting up to 1000 dollars in worth. Now you own 10! Money! Now applying this to real life, take, oh, I don't know, this Gamestop stock I have. I have about $50k put into Gamestop stock. And since I'm so nice, you can buy that off of me fot a relatively cheap price! You're a cool person, so I'll sell it to you for $40k. Hopefully this helps you get your start in stock! Just remember, you own part of a massive and profitable company as soon as you buy this stock off me!

1LDK

Vengeance
is a Top Team Rater
Don't investigate anything about the market
Buy high
See everything crash
Sell Low
Post Pink Wojaks in /biz/
Work in McDonald's for the rest of your miserable life

So basically, you own part of the company you have stock in, right? So, the value comes from that company. Say that company is worth 100 dollars and you own 1% of it through stocks, therefore you have 1 dollar. The company rises in popularity, getting up to 1000 dollars in worth. Now you own 10! Money! Now applying this to real life, take, oh, I don't know, this Gamestop stock I have. I have about $50k put into Gamestop stock. And since I'm so nice, you can buy that off of me fot a relatively cheap price! You're a cool person, so I'll sell it to you for $40k. Hopefully this helps you get your start in stock! Just remember, you own part of a massive and profitable company as soon as you buy this stock off me! Also have some experiments in Litefinance. Great that there are a lot of means to make money.
I have got a hunch that we are still going to see a huge market collapse. I doubt that quantitative easing will have zero consequences.

Last edited:

Dead by Daylight

are we the last living souls
is a Contributor to Smogon
we gotta ban Walmart to Ubers. It's just too risk-free and gives too high of a reward for using it. We need to host at least a suspect test.

Idk what walmart you're going to that's risk free. I'm pretty sure walmart is where you're statistically most likely to get shot by a middle aged white soccermom for buying the last jar of peanut butter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)