XY OU I'm a new user, and this is my first half decent team.

Hello, as the title says i'm a new user, and quite nervous. I've laddered with Deosharp, but since then I have done nothing, but I have created a cool team so I hope you guys could check it out.

Thundurus @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt
This is a standard Thundurus set, and I use to paralyze big threats like Mega Pinsir, DD Zard X, and other problematic pokemon. The moves are pretty self-explanatory, thunderbolt as a Stab, HP Ice for Landorus, Garchomp, Dragonite, and Mence, and Focus Blast for Drill and other bulky steel types.

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Pursuit
Here is Mega-Scizor. I have Mega-Scizor for Problematic fairies, and also has a handy Ice resist. Mega Scizor is also an excellent mon get threats like Mamo out of the way. The moves are BP for Stab/tech/Priority, Bug Bite for Stab/ Technician, Superpower for Magnezone, and Pursuit to trap the latis. 252 speed evs is in there to outpace Magnezone and get off a superpower.

Latias @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Roost
My defoger Latias. I chose this mon as she is one of the safest defoggers in the game, getting rid of rocks and webs, which are problematic to my team. I chose Draco over Dragon Pulse to help weaken threats, as this set is mainly to get rid of hazards, rather than her being a bulkier mon.

Victini @ Choice Band
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Trick
- U-turn
This is my ferro, forretress, scizor breaker. This mon 2hkos almost the entire tier, only missing one on obscure pokemon like Arcanine. V-create is ridicously powerful, reaching an absoloutely massive base 270 power after stab. Bolt strike is for Gyarados, and hits Water types hard without the drops, and U-turn for initiative. Trick is there to cripple CroCune and other walls.

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
I carry Azu on my team to stop Ice types from shredding my team. Azu also carries knock off to provide valuable support, and always puts in a lot of work. Waterfall and Play Rough are stabs, and Aqua Jet for Priority. This mon can also take any one attack from Life Orb Thundurus, proving how bulky it is.

Landorus @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 88 HP / 252 SpA / 168 Spe
Modest Nature
- Rock Polish
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Psychic
My late game sweeper. I carry 88 hp evs on Landorus so I can always live one sash'd Mamo's Ice Shard. Earth Power is the main stab, hitting like a truck, Rock polish is there to double my speed to outpace almost every mon in the teir, and Sludge Wave and Psychic for extra coverage.

That was my team, and as I said, I am new. If my team outright sucks, please tell me, as without critiscm, I will never get any better. Thank you for your time, and have a good day.

Also, Calm Mind works better than Rock Polish, seeing as how its speed is sufficient to out speed faster walls. Otherwise, He simply isn't stronk enough to finish off his opponents.

Also, Calm Mind works better than Rock Polish, seeing as how its speed is sufficient to out speed faster walls. Otherwise, He simply isn't stronk enough to finish off his opponents.
This is not true modest rp landorus is a great cleaner against offense.

Anyway I think you should run superpower over focus blast on thundy as it had better accuracy and still ohkoes excadrill and most ttar with a naive nature. For scizor I recommend changing bug bite to roost for better survivability.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)