I would like to be a moderator (or unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's clear up some things:

1. No you cannot have you even visited the offices of England to be taking these POSITION? no i don't think so a lot of us get wet and waste 6 bus tickets to get the position denied!

2. Do you smell? if you do then no either I got the position denied 'cause I didn't shower because of the hangover.

3. You also have to be good-looking or expert battler to gain these position.

4. No black people allowed.

5. No homosexual guys.

6. Nothing compared to some mods *looks at cookie*

If you wish to become a mod you have to be like Az, cool, beautiful eyes, and oh so sexy.

-The guy who got denied because he smelled.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
this is a fantastic thread by a fantastic user

talk about your all-time unexpected throwbacks

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Post count is obviously indicative of user quality, as has been said many times before.

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
yamata cleans up after himself
just because those posts are deleted doesn't mean they weren't there
(he is a man that leaves no evidence)

Could use better formatting, but the battle was pretty decent, had some misplays here and there with the Scarf Exploud but that part with the +6 Regice really sealed the deal for me. 9/10 would read again.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Before becoming a moderator you need to become a member of Smo......

To see the rest of this post, become a member of Smogon Gold™ today.

I don't understand how someone can be on "all the time" since 2005 and not even have 200 posts. This is like the definition of lurking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)