I Have Returned

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
please draw me an eldritch horror.

i want it to be blue, very big, have purple spots, 10 tentacles, 4 eyes, a nose with 3 nostrils, 2 more tentacles, 3 more eyes, 1 orange spot, and 2 more tentacles.
it should be not very hairy, but still obviously have hair, but like not too much hair, and that hair should be green, and 2 more tentacles.
you may give it a hat, its eyes should be red, except for the third one, which shouldn't exist at all actually.
oh, and 2 more tentacles.

its name is squidge and he's actually a lovely guy despite looking like a freak.

Ohmachi

Sun✡Head
please draw me an eldritch horror.

i want it to be blue, very big, have purple spots, 10 tentacles, 4 eyes, a nose with 3 nostrils, 2 more tentacles, 3 more eyes, 1 orange spot, and 2 more tentacles.
it should be not very hairy, but still obviously have hair, but like not too much hair, and that hair should be green, and 2 more tentacles.
you may give it a hat, its eyes should be red, except for the third one, which shouldn't exist at all actually.
oh, and 2 more tentacles.

its name is squidge and he's actually a lovely guy despite looking like a freak.
Nah; thats too pedestrian. The modern day Eldritch Horror is an overdemanding, entitled patron. You could have asked for so much more. However I will fulfill one of my oath slots on you. BEHOLD an Eldritch Horror to the elite. A common folk.
1635481599832.png

Please draw what you think I look like IRL.

If I am allowed to make 2 submissions, draw what you want everyone to think you look like IRL.

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
Draw a Fish sticking (attacking) a cat...or a cat striking a fish :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)