I hate primates

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
burn wasps. i was walking my dog, pulled up to a trash can, and then saw the wasps on it. fucking ran us back home and little twigs or flies kept brushing against my legs, so i kept thinking the wasps were on my tail.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
oh come on thats like the 3rd monkey hate thread i see on smogoff, piss off
1. i dont remember seeing any; i have always been the most original and creative thinker on this entire website
2. fuck you
3. fuck you
4a. fuck
4b. you
5. piss off, or better yet piss on yourself like the stupid monkey you are and leave the hominids to do the real posting

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
1. i dont remember seeing any; i have always been the most original and creative thinker on this entire website
2. fuck you
3. fuck you
4a. fuck
4b. you
5. piss off, or better yet piss on yourself like the stupid monkey you are and leave the hominids to do the real posting
rather unwise to post that sort of thead considering the growing number of scientific studies proving that planet of the apes is actually a documentary

Yknow I feel with internet on this one, fucking monkeys man. It’s horrifying. You ever see a hairless chimp? It’s like a human, but it‘s like terrible things have been done to it, hideously deforming him. Smash his face in. Make his skull bulge unnaturally. Mentally handicap him. Boom, you got a monkey. You can see yourself in it just a little, and it freaks me the fuck out.

Gorillas are better to me for some reason. Weirdly enough they look a bit more relatable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)