I cant say you've got enough QC stamps [make your requests here] NEW IMPROVED BIGGER FRAME

Band

scatters things often
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Weird, I was sure they were the right size. I managed to find them in a larger size though. Thank you so much for the Rocket Raccoon one too <3

deetah

Delicate as silk
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
Hi ND trial QC here can I have this gif made into a stamp? I hope it's the right size
The gif itself is big enough, but since Charizard is partly cut off it won't look good as a stamp unfortunately. Charizard's face gets cut off and half the stamp consists of the background rock. If you still want to use it as a stamp you're more than welcome to, but in my opinion it won't look right. If you have another gif that's more centered that you'd want to use, feel free to let me know and I'd be glad to make it for you!

The Dragon Master

So you have chosen, Death
is a Pre-Contributor
The gif itself is big enough, but since Charizard is partly cut off it won't look good as a stamp unfortunately. Charizard's face gets cut off and half the stamp consists of the background rock. If you still want to use it as a stamp you're more than welcome to, but in my opinion it won't look right. If you have another gif that's more centered that you'd want to use, feel free to let me know and I'd be glad to make it for you!
Oh ok, how abt this one

d4xy017-19bb03fb-1ddf-40f9-b700-4035867bf4aa.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)