I am not afraid of you and I will beat your ass (XY Trading)

HOT DIGGIDY DAMN LETS POKEMON

Garra I will do that. I mean everyone needs a Scizor after all. I'll send you a PM once I get around to breeding one.

Also I will probably communicate mostly in PMs because I'm self conscious of my incredibly large post count and its dirty history. I was so young, so goddamn young...

194 HP / 152 Attack / 115 Defense / 166 Special Attack / 98 Special Defense / 119 Speed. That's my Rash Xerneas, which is ??/31/31/31/??/31. Can I get a Kingdra on credit and then trade you a Xerneas as soon as you can clone me one back? I went for Rash because Geomancy raises SpA, SpD and Spe, so you need defense for Priority moves like Extreme Speed and Bullet Punch. Pretty awesome Mixed Xerneas

Welcome Back to Nerd Valley by the way.

Last edited:
Fletchling
Level: 1
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Gale Wings
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: None
Moves: Tackle/ Growl

For your

Adamant Nature
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Outrage

I only have 1 in stock atm so give me some time to breed more fletchling

nerd valley? all the boys and girls are gonna be all over the d after they see my ass-wrecking horseas just you watch
from what i see xerneas doesn't really need to go mixed. if it did, it'd be better off going naughty/lonely and maxing the attack, then relying on geomancy+moonblast to cover what it can't physically. i will breed you one because i know you'd be good for it regardless though.

machao - i think i'll have to take that. again will notify when i have horseas in stock

also unlike tonight i will probably only reply once or twice a day on this thread. if you need me more urgently PM

nerd valley? all the boys and girls are gonna be all over the d after they see my ass-wrecking horseas just you watch
from what i see xerneas doesn't really need to go mixed. if it did, it'd be better off going naughty/lonely and maxing the attack, then relying on geomancy+moonblast to cover what it can't physically. i will breed you one because i know you'd be good for it regardless though.

machao - i think i'll have to take that. again will notify when i have horseas in stock

also unlike tonight i will probably only reply once or twice a day on this thread. if you need me more urgently PM
Awesome. When you send me a Horsea, I'll give you a credit to my thread and you can have what ever you like when the time comes. Shame you don't like my Xerneas though. PM me when you have it. ^_^

ya sure comment on my thread when you get your horsea in stock

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Welcome back Goodbar, am looking forward to seeing some epic pokemon from you. I haven't started my X game yet, am waiting until I get another 3DS within the next month or 2 which hopefully Pokemon transfers from 5th gen will be available by then to bring up my RNG'd desireables.

By the way I RNG captured a shiny adamant hex-flawless swift swim horsea in my white version quite some time ago.

Good to see you again too JEFF.

On a side note, I actually don't really like shinies all that much save a few (the red ones like Breloom and Gyarados in particular), so I don't feel like I missed out too much with the 5th gen RNG abuse craze. I did get a shiny Ampharos in Y and it was completely random with actually useable IVs and nature though, but the purple shinies are kinda eh to me. My personally kept Kingdra has 29 in spatk anyway! I'll look forward into tapping into your empire soon haha.

PS: Please dress up as Walter White for Halloween. You already have the goatee!

And on a relevant note Pumpkaboos incoming very soon!

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Welcome back Goodbar!

I'll trade you a Flawless Protean Froakie for your Skrelp. Or if you'd rather wait, I'm gonna use the skrelp to breed one with Toxic Spikes.

Actually my Skrelp has Toxic Spikes already. I already got a Froakie as well (seriously is everyone breeding these things??) but if you want to give me a credit that is ok with me. Also nice to see you again!

And my first flawless Pumpkaboo hatched so more are incoming!
EDIT: And now a female yee

Last edited:

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Actually my Skrelp has Toxic Spikes already. I already got a Froakie as well (seriously is everyone breeding these things??) but if you want to give me a credit that is ok with me. Also nice to see you again!

And my first flawless Pumpkaboo hatched so more are incoming!
EDIT: And now a female yee
I was talking about breeding a Froakie with Toxic Spikes, and I'm fine with giving you a credit.

my newly caught articuno is so badass i have to show it off. i'm not beyond shamelessness! avaluggs will be coming at some point in the near future - say what you want about bulky ice types but i think this thing could have actual value in at least RU, having access to recover, good offensive coverage, roar, and rapid spin - along with one of the most massive defensive capabilities of any pokemon yet!

Last edited:
bearbrik - I'll take a Ferroseed and Azumarril

Also I now have the baddest bitch in stock soon with its new, possibly gamebreaking egg move - Torchic. Bred my first flawless and will work with a 3 perfect female.
EDIT: Ugh I thought males could pass down hidden abilities with females, guess not. So I'd be stuck to 2 flawless...motivation to continue breeding decreasing. Honestly I guess I'm extremely lucky to get a flawless from 4 IV/2 IV parents.
EDIT2: adjskf ok I got a 31/31/x/x/31/31 female speed boost parent. there is hope for all

Last edited:
i know no one gives a shit about my stuff but all that is about to change because i got the klassic karp in stock. i also restocked everything else so yay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)