Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Thunder Wave
- Foul Play
While I do understand the use of Klefki on a Hyper-Offensive team might be confusing to some, I do also know that this Pokemon is essential to any Fairy team. Many Fairies are severely lackluster in the department of physical defense, and, since Baton Pass Mr. Mime is probably the worst team option one could make, Klefki's Reflect is the next best option. Klefki's dual screens can keep the remainder of this team--the attacking portion of the team--standing strong, most notably against Mega Scizor, Choice Scarf Jirachi, Mega Beedril, and Gengar. Klefki's Thunder Wave provides ample sweeping prowess for Azumarill and Sylveon by slowing the foes down that would normally outspeed it, while also giving Azumarill the potential for a free Belly Drum. Foul Play allows Klefki to not be entirely cornered by Taunt, and also lets it hit and potentially get rid of Mega Beedrill, Metagross, and Nidoking.

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 20 Atk / 236 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect
Mega Diancie is the most important part of a Hyper-Offensive Fairy Type team, for its high Special and Physical Attack and Speed stats. Moonblast is MDiancie's primary Fairy STAB attack, and its high BP and 100% accuracy make a wonderful match for MDiancie's high Sp. Atk stat. Diamond Storm can really hit Fire-type Pokemon where this set's other moves can't, and also may provide a potential crutch to Diancie's dropped defense, allowing it to more easily take on hits from Iron Heads, Earthquakes, and Poison Jabs. Hidden Power Fire is one of MDiancie's most important moves on a Fairy team, as this Pokemon is one of the very few that can easily take care of Steel-types. Protect allows MDiancie to execute it's Mega Evolution safely, as it provides a barrier for the one-turn stall to it's Mega stats being applied.

Sylveon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpA / 16 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Shadow Ball
Sylveon acts as the main coverage of this team. With only four moves, this Pokemon can still do a lot against foes. With STAB Pixilate Hyper Voice, Sylveon can punish Pokemon that like to hide behind Substitute, absolutely demolish those weak to it, and do a hefty chunk of damage to those who don't resist it. Psyshock is an alternative to Hyper Voice to allow Sylveon to hit very Specially Defensive Pokemon like Chansey and Vaporeon, and works as a powerful check to Poison-types. I chose to run Hidden Power Ground over Hidden Power Fire for the sole reason of personal experience and overall coverage. Shadow Ball acts primarily as a coverage move so that it can hit Pokemon like Doublade where it otherwise couldn't.

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Play Rough
Azumarill, as one of the heaviest and only physical Fairy-type attackers, was a given to be put on this team. It can quickly and easily burn through (*buh-dum tiss*) Fire teams with it's priority Aqua Jet, whereas the rest of the team would tend to struggle with the type. Knock Off can be used most notably against Rotom-W and Doublade to remove the items that make their bulk so pesky. Play Rough is Azumarill's strongest physical STAB move, so utilizing it against Pokemon who are weak against it or don't resist it is very important.

Togekiss @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Fire Blast
- Dazzling Gleam
- Trick
Choice Scarf Togekiss is the speed and coverage this team needs to get off the ground. Compared to the other two sets frequently used on this Pokemon, I found that this set does not kill the sweeping momentum that this team was made to have. Air Slash is Togekiss' token move, as with STAB, a wonderful Sp. Atk stat, the speed of a Choice Scarf, and Serene Grace, this move can make Togekiss a flinching machine of destruction. Fire Blast is used to take care of the Steel type Pokemon with extreme bulk that could easily take Togekiss' other hits. Dazzling Gleam is Togekiss' secondary STAB attack, only used to fill a fourth slot and hit harder than Aura Sphere would. Trick can be used on leads, and can lock them into a non-attacking move, forcing them to switch out and make way for Azumarill.

Whimsicott @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Giga Drain
- Encore
- U-turn
Whimsicott is the fun, fluffy, fast, little SATAN of the fairy type. This speedy sweeper utilizes Moonblast as it's primary STAB attack. Giga Drain also provides wonderful Grass STAB, as well as great recovery when used on foes who are weak to or don't resist it. Encore is the very center of Whimsicott's gimmick, and is utilized in most every variant. It can be used to get the drop on Pokemon who use protect and Substitute, and give a good chance for Klefki to come in and refresh screens, or Paralyze a switch-in. It also lets Azumarill come in for a potential free Belly-Drum. U-Turn allows Whimsicott to at least do some sort of damage to Pokemon it needs to switch out on, or act as a Pivot against Psychic-types and other Grass-types.

Haii! I'll give u a rate !

Overall, your team is good and seems also generic, but it still lacks some things, let see that.
  • Mega-Diancie : "Hyper Offense" without any hazard stack isn't a Hyper Offense, i'll suggest you to change Protect to Stealth Rock, very important against present matchups in the Monotype meta (Flying, Psychic, Bug, ect), and you can get rid of Protect, that's not a problem.
  • Sylveon : I would consider Baton Pass over Shadow Ball, Shadow Ball don't bring new coverage to your team, and Doublade isn't the main thread of the team. And Baton Pass can be helpful i you have any doubt or you just want Momentum, which's very important and can be decisive in a game.
  • Azumarill : Running the spread EVs: 52 HP / 252 Atk / 204 Spe on Azu will be very decisive in mirror match (Fairy versus Fairy) cuz it outspeeds Klefki by one point and can kill if Klefki is already weakened. (It does around 75%)
  • The last optionnnal change i would consider is running Scarf Gardevoir under Whimsicott, Gardevoir Scarf helps very much against some matchups like SS Water or Sand Ground thanks to Trace, it also can Healing Wish, which's a very appreciated Support to the team.
Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 20 Atk / 236 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Sylveon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpA / 16 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Baton Pass

Togekiss @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Fire Blast
- Dazzling Gleam
- Trick

Klefki (M) @ Light Clay
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Thunder Wave
- Foul Play

Azumarill (M) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 52 HP / 252 Atk / 204 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Gardevoir (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Trace
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Healing Wish

Hello, cool team! I don't have enough time for a proper rate but here goes:

First off, I disagree with MiyoKa's suggestion to run SR over Protect. Protect on Mega Dian is extremely important because of its horrible speed while non mega. Stealth Rock isn't quite as important in my opinion. I also disagree with Scarf Gardevoir. Whimsicott is an absolutely amazing Pokemon on Fairy teams, especially a Hyper Offensive one like yours. Its ability to stop set up sweepers is a bit too important, as well as being a great pivot. However, I highly suggest running Stun Spore instead of Moonblast. Moonblast isn't amazing coverage for a Fairy team and is forgo-able, as Stun Spore is one of Whimsicott's greatest utility moves. Besides that, I think that's a pretty cool team, although I believe Hyper Offensive Fairy is outclassed by its Balanced counterpart, as Clefable is one of Fairy's best tools.
Whimsicott @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stun Spore
- Giga Drain
- Encore
- U-turn
Hope you like the suggestions and good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)