Tournament Hunger Games Trios II: Round 2 [Catching Fire]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundays

tired dreaming
is a Tiering Contributor
hosted by sundays, approved by Isaiah.

Welcome to my Hunger Games Trios Single Elimination Tournament!

AddText_11-09-08.23.52-removebg-preview.png

D11 THE HUNGRY GAMERS vs D21 JST
Rhmsitb vs JY Rule
TDR vs TheLoyalBandito
8142e33 vs SOM/05

D23 Kyoto Kyurems vs D07 Free Agents 2 (c)
choicebadkyurem vs Terekusai
Amstan vs abcaba
Orangex vs Celestia74

D18 Santuz vs D15 The Meme Company
s7a vs Rhik
Tricking vs A Helpful Rayquaza
RaiZen1704 vs Mcthelegit

D10 Steady Chaos (c) vs D09 TP Plebs
Bu11seye vs Hiusi guy
Namelious vs TheIronPikachu
Thomas18 vs DragonPhoenix333

D19 Pokerich District (c) vs D04 Iron Willed Valiants
sealoo vs Kinzo Ketchum
seth vs SHONE
Kayzn vs AmoghOp

D02 The Trents vs D06 Hungry Ho-ohs
Part vs Lechen
Cyril tbh vs ionnss
BrainDamageHaver vs shadowmaster6789

:Gengar-mega::Audino-mega::Ferrothorn::Samurott-hisui::Cinderace::Mew::klefki::Coalossal::Dedenne::Delphox::Electivire::Glastrier::Golem-alola::Kingdra::Raichu::Seismitoad::Shiinotic::Swellow:
:Blaziken-mega::Glalie-mega::Gholdengo::Ting-lu::Chansey::Iron-leaves::Volcanion::Forretress::Dipplin::Dragalge::Enamorus-Therian::Glaceon::Grafaiai::Lanturn::Raichu-alola::Regidrago::Shaymin::Swoobat:
:Blastoise-mega::Ampharos-mega::Iron Valiant::Glimmora::Clefable::Jirachi::Tatsugiri::Brambleghast::Drapion::Dubwool::Dugtrio::Durant::Flapple::Dodrio::Raikou::Registeel::Slither-wing::Tauros-paldea-aqua:
:Alakazam-mega::Landorus-Therian::Greninja::Annihilape::Ribombee::Porygon-z::Avalugg-hisui::Hitmontop::Celebi::Diggersby::Ogerpon::Omastar::Goodra-hisui::Klinklang::Rapidash::Scrafty::Slurpuff::Tauros-paldea-blaze:
:Kangaskhan-mega::Sableye-mega::Heatran::Pelipper::Enamorus::Deoxys-defense::Iron-Treads::Cyclizar::Scolipede::Amoonguss::Eelektross::Emboar::Gorebyss::Leafeon::Ludicolo::Sandaconda::Tauros-paldea::Torkoal:
:Lucario-mega::Great Tusk::Hatterene::Kyurem::Ceruledge::Moltres-galar::Whimsicott::Lycanroc-dusk::Nidoking::Froslass::Chesnaught::Ambipom::Goodra::Lapras::Rampardos::Porygon2::Shuckle::Camerupt-mega:
:Metagross-mega::Alomomola::Dragonite::Moltres::Ogerpon-cornerstone::Hawlucha::Landorus::Blissey::Qwilfish-hisui::Roserade::Drifblim::Dugtrio-alola::Florges::Liepard::Meloetta::Mienshao::Sylveon::Toxicroak:
:Swampert-mega::Pidgeot-mega::Ogerpon-hearthflame::Manaphy::Excadrill::Lilligant-hisui::Morpeko::Tinkaton::Glimmet::Golisopod::Cofagrigus::Espeon::Guzzlord::Lokix::Raticate::Rotom-frost::Suicune::Toxtricity:
:Charizard-mega-x::Sharpedo-mega::Ursaluna-bloodmoon::Kartana::Iron-hands::Nihilego::Komala::Sigilyph::Oricorio-sensu::Arcanine-hisui::Duraludon::Tangrowth::Pincurchin::Mantine::Rapidash-galar::Rhyperior::Togekiss::Turtonator:
:Charizard-mega-y::Latios-mega::Darmanitan-galar::Clodsire::Serperior::Basculegion::Oricorio-pau::Rotom-heat::Gastrodon::Minior::Comfey::Galvantula::Braviary-hisui::Obstagoon::Meganium::Salazzle::Snorlax::Trevenant:
:Diancie-mega::Absol-mega::Volcarona::Dondozo::Grimmsnarl::Thundurus-therian::Flygon::Quagsire::Uxie::Brute Bonnet::Buzzwole::Braviary::Gothitelle::Lilligant::Maushold::Runerigus::Typhlosion-hisui::Umbreon:
:Gyarados-mega::Heracross-mega::Gliscor::Weavile::Magnezone::Victini::Noivern::Lurantis::Necrozma::Marowak::Garbodor::Fezandipiti::Haxorus::Kingler::Masquerain::Mismagius::Veluza::Vikavolt:
:Lopunny-mega::Glalie-mega::Walking-Wake::Ninetales-alola::Corviknight::Ursaluna::Cryogonal::Emolga::Marowak-alola::Barbaracle::Corsola-galar::Spidops::Sandslash-alola::Luxray::Machamp::Milotic::Wo-chien::Zarude:
:Scizor-mega::Sceptile-mega::Dracovish::Hoopa-unbound::Kleavor::Zoroark-hisui::Mandibuzz::Decidueye-hisui::Quaquaval::Cobalion::Carbink::Accelgor::Boltund::Centiskorch::Miltank::Primarina::Suicune::Virizion:
:Garchomp-mega::Slowbro-mega::Regieleki::Rillaboom::Zamazenta::Mimikyu::Kabutops::Empoleon::Crustle::Chandelure::Crawdaunt::Darmanitan::Hariyama::Lycanroc-midnight::Mabosstiff::Pikachu::Staraptor::Wyrdeer:
:Medicham-mega::Manectric-mega::Roaring moon::Garganacl::Iron-Moth::Skarmory::Thundurus::Tsareena::Infernape::Sudowoodo::Dachsbun::Farigiraf::Hoopa::Kilowattrel::Muk-alola::Reuniclus::Zangoose::Yanmega:
:Banette-mega::Aerodactyl-mega::Melmetal::Tapu-lele::Xurkitree::Zapdos-galar::Mr. Mime-galar::Iron-thorns::Overqwil::Clawitzer::Decidueye::Ditto::Incineroar::Klawf::Torterra::Poliwrath::Stunfisk-galar::Slaking:
:Mawile-mega::Palafin::Dragapult::Zapdos::Hippowdon::Tapu bulu::Mr. Rime::Lycanroc::Mesprit::Bewear::Bellibolt::Cinccino::Indeedee::Magmortar::Pangoro::Polteageist::Stunfisk::Poipole:
:Pinsir-mega::Gallade-mega::Kingambit::Tapu-koko::Blacephalon::Mamoswine::Starmie::Orthworm::Tyrantrum::Breloom::Cramorant::Feraligatr::Iron-jugulis::Linoone::Lumineon::Rabsca::Weezing::Doublade:
:Salamence-mega::aggron-mega::Urshifu:-rapidstrike:Tapu-fini::Bisharp::sinistcha::Donphan::Oricorio-pom-pom::Scream-Tail::Armarouge::Crabominable::Exeggutor-alola::Heliolisk::Passimian::Purugly::Pyukumuku::Zeraora::sneasel-hisui:
:Gardevoir-mega::Steelix-mega::Iron-bundle::Kommo-o::Tornadus::Skeledirge::Tentacruel::Dhelmise::Drednaw::Gigalith::Cresselia::Electrode-hisui::Escavalier::Pawmot::Persian-alola::Revavroom::Vileplume::Stakataka:
:Beedrill-mega::Altaria-mega::Chi-yu::Rotom-wash::Hydreigon::Slowking-galar::Toedscruel::Copperajah::Terrakion::Araquanid::Crobat::Inteleon::Jolteon::Jynx::Ninetales::Regirock::Volbeat::Scyther:
:Latias-mega::Houndoom-mega::Chien-pao::Toxapex::Celesteela::Meowscarada::Cloyster::Golurk::Mudsdale::Perrserker::Azumarill::Dracozolt::Falinks::Ninjask::Musharna::Regice::Slowking::Zygarde-10%:
:Tyranitar-mega::Venusaur-mega::Baxcalibur::Sneasler::Aegislash::Keldeo::Quaxwell::Conkeldurr::Tornadus::Sandy-shocks::Entei::Illumise::Indeedee-F::Malamar::Munkidori::Rhydon::Zoroark::Sneasel:

Rules to be followed:
  • Tournament Battles are to be Played in [Gen 9] National Dex Ubers Format. (If you own Mega Gengar please use challenge code: "/challenge nationaldexubers @@@ +gengarite, +gengar-mega, -lastrespects, -shedtail"
  • Terastalization, Z-moves and Mega-stones can be used. If you have a mega Pokemon in your district, you can use it as it's base form with a different item as well.
  • Teams shall make three unique teams of 6 unique Pokemon each and no Pokemon shall be repeated. All 18 Pokemon shall be used!
  • You cannot evolve/devolve a Pokemon in your district, nor change it's form to other variant than mentioned.
  • If you play a battle with an invalid team, it will be considered as your loss regardless of the actual outcome.
  • Battles must be played on Pokemon Showdown or Smogtours.
  • You must upload and post replays when claiming wins.
  • Follow all applicable Smogon Tournament Rules and General Guidelines, including but not limited to rules against ghosting, timer/disconnect clauses, and activity calls.
  • The trio winning 2 battles proceeds to the next round.
  • Winning Teams can choose to equip their opposing teams district for the next rounds by mentioning "switching district" in the respective round's thread. This can be done anytime before the round 2 thread is posted. Note that you cannot take back a district that you've dropped.
Deadline is November 27th, 7:00 AM GMT±0. No extentions will be granted, Glhf!
You can join our A Place To Hangout Discord Server for timely updates/partaking in discussions regarding this and more tournaments!

pEace.

Sorry but I just realized this post-battle
Your Basculegion was female - your district gave you male and I think the rules said "You cannot evolve/devolve a Pokemon in your district, nor change its form to other variant than mentioned." and since Basculegion-F and Basculegion-M have different stats, that's a different variant.
think this means I get the win? idk

Sorry but I just realized this post-battle
Your Basculegion was female - your district gave you male and I think the rules said "You cannot evolve/devolve a Pokemon in your district, nor change its form to other variant than mentioned." and since Basculegion-F and Basculegion-M have different stats, that's a different variant.
think this means I get the win? idk
i also used it in the 1st round battle as female and i also got the win, i guess we hit up the host and let him decide, also cuz Basculegion F was in no other district and the emoji itself only says basculegion

i also used it in the 1st round battle as female and i also got the win, i guess we hit up the host and let him decide, also cuz Basculegion F was in no other district and the emoji itself only says basculegion
Basculegion is the name of the male version Basculegion F exists Basculegion M does not
For your point on the emoji
:basculegion: <- basculegion
:basculegion-f: <- basculegion-f
Also,
1700682840248.png

"Basculegion" is the name of the first one
"Basculegion-F" is the name of the second one
It specifically said "Basculegion" - you said this when talking about emoji names
1700683070622.png

When you click on the one that has the right sprite, if we decide by emojis, notice that gender is locked into male - also we know basculegion-f has a different sprite already
1st round - idk maybe nobody looked at the actual replay or something - but like even if we rolled that back your team would still win 2-1 so yeah I'm not sundays i can't say anything about that

i mean at the end of the day it's sundays's call but he's sleeping rn so we'll see

Attachments

Calling act, opponent hasn't responded to my most recent scheduling request despite being online, and they've also tried to schedule after the deadline, which, while I did admittedly initially agree to, later checked and saw. Proof is on their wall, thank you!

Calling act, opponent hasn't responded to my most recent scheduling request despite being online, and they've also tried to schedule after the deadline, which, while I did admittedly initially agree to, later checked and saw. Proof is on their wall, thank you!
Apologies didn't see your other response, was under the impression that Monday was still fine but I responded now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)