Tournament Hunger Games Trios II: Round 1 [It Begins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

s7a

they’re just folds in her dress
is a Tiering Contributor
as i said his profile is locked. I tried reaching him through sundays but again no reply and as for writing here u guys could have also mentioned his availabilities by writing it here as its his profile which is locked. So it should be your responsibility to contact me. Also how could u think that contacting your opponent two days before deadline is fine. I also have schedules.
and how could you think that being unavailable for the two days when most games are played doesn't affect our player's ability to play you? also, you're lying because you've been contacted on showdown and so very well could play a game that wouldn't last more than twenty minutes, but chose not to thinking you'd be given a free win for what basically is no coherent reason, since you're not being awarded an act win without any time being scheduled 2 days before the deadline with you playing the game meanwhile you claim you have exams. as i said, we can ask for an extension. or you can play now.

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
calling act opponent didn't show up at scheduled time
View attachment 572097
as i said his profile is locked. I tried reaching him through sundays but again no reply and as for writing here u guys could have also mentioned his availabilities by writing it here as its his profile which is locked. So it should be your responsibility to contact me
This is an unofficial tour and I have signed up to play and have fun with my friends. It doesn't look like you two want to do the same.
However, you could have tagged me in the thread, used direct messages here on Smogon, have our teammates (who were already in contact) talk to me or whatever. The same amount of time you have spent complaining would have been enough to complete our series. You know where you can find me, it's up to you. The same applies to your friend who calls activity win in a for fun tournament.

Also:

Can't play rn cuz i dont have a team rdy

and how could you think that being unavailable for the two days when most games are played doesn't affect our player's ability to play you? also, you're lying because you've been contacted on showdown and so very well could play a game that wouldn't last more than twenty minutes, but chose not to thinking you'd be given a free win for what basically is no coherent reason, since you're not being awarded an act win without any time being scheduled 2 days before the deadline with you playing the game meanwhile you claim you have exams. as i said, we can ask for an extension. or you can play now.
Again as I said if u were unavailable then u should have contacted and informed. I would have tried to arrange a time. And I have said no lies. They have contacted me about 30 mins ago on PS but again i have exams so i cant play tmr or day after tmr. Can't play rn cuz i dont have a team rdy

This is an unofficial tour and I have signed up to play and have fun with my friends. It doesn't look like you two want to do the same.
However, you could have tagged me in the thread, used direct messages here on Smogon, have our teammates (who were already in contact) talk to me or whatever. The same amount of time you have spent complaining would have been enough to complete our series. You know where you can find me, it's up to you. The same applies to your friend who calls activity win in a for fun tournament.
ok uk what lets just get this over with. Wait for 30 mins. I'll build and play

Reactions: s7a

Also:
see i already contacted ur player and even gave me a reply like 5pm +2 time is ok. i was waiting for him and he didn't show and later he shows up
saying he messed up his tz. see even though this is an unofficial tour there are rules. so i'm not giving up on my activity call. everyone wants have fun but that doesn't mean i have to waste my time waiting for my opponent

Also:
im on as spcplayzz. Please chal

Why is my name not darkened yet although l have posted my match with Chino?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)