How many Hours you played on D/P Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diamond: 180 hours and 12 minutes.

Pearl: 38 hours and 58 minutes.

Pearl would have higher, but I keep restarting it for more one-off items and good Azelfs/Palkias.

I'm on 57 Hours.

The reason for this is that I do most of my breeding on Emerald, where I've currently got 243 hours.

i have about 102 hrs on my diamond
i usually get my good IV stuff from here so i dont need to breed much.

now watch as this goes insanely high as i breed for a good modest/quiet magnemite...with magnet pull and a GOOD hidden power.

112 hours, and my highest level pokemon is 66, lol. I keep breeding/EV training more pokemon, I have no idea what I'm going to use on my final team, but I have more than one full team of good IV'd, EV trained pokemon.

220+ Hours on my Diamond.
830+ Hours on my Emerald, which I played a ton before D/P came out and now only use for breeding things that need a move from the GBA games.

I have 155 hours on my Diamond and 307 on Emerald for breeding. I would have more on Diamond, but I restarted a lot of times to catch legendaries and use rare candies on hatched pokemon.

Lesee, I have 386:35 on my Diamond. I think I need some help, but whatever.. My Pearl is being used as a mule, and for more TMs and items, etc which has about 3 hours on it.

Only 116:45. I figure it's more like 200 though, with all the time I spent catching legends and GTS cloning (I'm not even kidding).

71 hours on the Diamond clock, but it's got to be more than that, considering all the IV testing I've been doing. My Emerald, on the other hand, has over 450 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)