Research How long does it take to obtain a Pokémon of each type in each game?

I know, I... said that in my post.
You said there wasn't an easy option, when just spamming ember really is the easy option tbh. It takes longer than oneshotting with bubble/vinewhip, but you'll still finish the fight super easily.
The scariest thing it can happen is screech bind, but if you get a lot of screeches you should swap anyways, and onix isnt know for its good attack either.
Its less bruteforcing and more so just spamming A until its done

I lost a Dustox and Zubat to the first trainer's Meditite in my Alpha Sapphire Nuzlocke.
Hey I said brawly, I'm not responsible for fucked up gym trainers.

Seriously though: were you underleveled? Zubat I understand, but dustox can take a hit or two with a decent level, even if they have confusion (I'm not sure they do even in emerald because I prefer using taillow to go past the trainers, its stronger and you don't have to worry about its bad defenses when you ohko stuff, unlike the gym leader)

I haven't played SwSh, but I know that you can get a HUGE variety of Pokémon early on in the Wild Area before Motostoke.
I'm 99% sure that thanks to raids, you can get a mon of any type you want as soon as you get to the Wild Area.

The only issue is knowing which raid den you want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)