Honchkrow v Critical Damage! A Gimmicky OU Warstory

Hey I love beedrill one of my favs, but it makes no sense to sash it in sandstorm. Not much anyway.

He already explained this earlier in the thread. The Beedrill is his typical lead, in which case sand storm would not be up yet. He couldn't lead with it this battle though as it would have been a bad idea.

Liked it a lot. Not bad, but the small font made it hard to read (I have vision problems). Other than that, not bad for your first.

9/10 for this, and 10/10 on the warstory before this one, too. Although on the other one, it annoyed me when people said "OMG kool luvdisk sweep", since 'Disc killed one Pokémon IIRC. That's not a "sweep", it was a revenge-kill.

That's what happens when you bet on rocks.
Can't say I'm fond of shuffling, but I guess it was a rather interesting read.

You have proven that Flareon indeed has a usable Physical STAB move! Sure, Nitro Charge is weaker than Fire Fang, but it's more reliable, and that Speed boost is very useful, especially on a Pokemon like Flareon!

6/10

It was an entertaining read. However, there wasn't a lot of prediction going on, and Flareon didn't really sweep like everyone is saying he did. He finished Galvantula with Nitro Charge, Volcarona & Dragonite died to entry hazards, and then Flareon battled with Cofagrigus.

Still, Flareon versus Cofagrigus was pretty interesting. And Haxorus destroying everything in his path was fun to see. You managed to explain yourself pretty well throughout the warstory as well, so that was good.

Pictures aren't showing up for me, and that makes it severely hard for me to read it. Too bad, I really wanted to read this. Any chance you could fix that?

Pictures aren't showing up for me, and that makes it severely hard for me to read it. Too bad, I really wanted to read this. Any chance you could fix that?
The pictures aren't showing up for me either, but it's still a pretty good read. Sometimes it just doesn't work, and it seems like this is one of those times.

This is a great warstory, espescially since you used Pokemon that are considered too weak for OU to battle an OU team. You deserve a Luvdisc.

I think it was wonderfully written and a great battle, but I have to agree with Lady Gaga (That's a first, I dislike her and her music) when she said
why Focus Sash on Beedrill when it's used in Sandstorm? Pretty redundant if you ask me.
I would give it an 8.5/10 Good job man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)