Move 1: Brave Bird
Move 2: Superpower
Move 3: Heat Wave
Move 4: Hidden Power Grass
Item: Choice Scarf
Ability: Inmonsia
Nature: Naive
EVs: 70 HP / 48 Atk / 248 Spe / 144 SpA

This is my first post on this forum, so I'm not exactly sure if I'm posting in the right format, so I apologize if I am not doing it correctly.

[SET COMMENTS]

248 Speed EVs allow Honchkrow (With Choice Scarf) to outspeed every non-Choice Scarfed lead except Ninjask. 48 EVs in Attack allows a 1HKO to Lead Tyranitars with a Superpower. 144 Special Attack EVs allow a 2HKO on Lead Jirachi and Metagross. The remaining EVs go into HP to survive weaker hits.

Against other Leads:
Azelf - 2HKOed by Brave Bird and Azelf cannot retaliate if it sets up Stealth Rocks.
Aerodactyl - Also 2HKOed by Brave Bird (Same situation with Azelf)
Swampert - 2HKOed by Hidden Power Grass. Leaves Swampert at about 30% if Swampert attacks back on first turn rather than set up Stealth Rocks.
Machamp - 1HKOed by Brave Bird.
Metagross - 2HKOed by Heat Wave, assuming they set up Stealth Rocks on first turn. Meteor Mash has a slight chance of 1HKOing.
Jirachi - Honchkrow is immune to Scarf Tricking due to it holding a Scarf as well. Also 2HKOed by Heat Wave. Honchkrow can also survive a Thunder/Ice Punch from Jirachi.
Infernape - Infernape gets a Fake Out in, then falls to Brave Bird.
Roserade - Thanks to Inmonsia, Sleep Powder is rendered useless, and Honchkrow resists Leaf Storm. 2HKOed by Brave Bird due to Focus Sash.
Hippowdon - Honchkrow generally loses to Hippowdon, 3HKOing with Hidden Power Grass, so it is usually forced to switch, due to the fact that Hippowdon can just stall it out with Sand Stream and Slack Off.
Tyranitar - 1HKOed by Superpower.
Heatran - 2HKOed by Superpower. Honchkrow wins if Heatran sets up Stealth Rock on first turn.
Smeargle - Smeargle is rendered useless with Inmonsia and easy taken out with any move.
Frosslass - 2HKOed but loses if Frosslass retaliates with Ice Beam on first turn, or is carrying Choice Scarf as well.

Other Options:

Taunt can also be used to stop some leads, but is not as useful due to Choice Scarf.

Night Slash can be used for Uxie and Azelf leads, but Azelf is already taken care of by Brave Bird.

Weaknesses:
Hippowdon. Swampert, Heatran and Froslass to a certain extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)