ORAS Ubers Holy Shit Pokemon in this tier are totally UBER #Peaked 24 with with 1720

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
Hey smobros (get it? :D), its geerat from showdown and today on v-day as I am single as fuck right now lol so I have decided to share my ubers which I have been using recently with ya single fellas.
Now, coming to the team, I have tried a lot of teams at ubers, HO and even stall, so I finally decided to have a go at balanced centering around a pretty uncommon mon and to be frank after playing gen-5 games it was one of my fav mons just due to its sheer power "THE LORD Kyurem-White". But since it had a horrible defensive typing, so I had to be really careful and had to make a lot of changes to the team.
TEAM AT A GLANCE:

So starting with the Team Building::

As I told you I wanted to build my whole team around this thing, to get the max power from this thing, i decided to get the specs set, to practically nuke everything its against.

Now next up as it had that horrible defensive typing and stealth rock weakness, I just put a latias to defog as well as deal with the primals, it wasn't doing that good though.

By now my team practically cried against geoxern and ho-oh and to some extent diancie too, so support pdon was an instant fit as it also provides rocks.

Since, I was going for stone-ground coverage on pdon, so to get some good fire coverage I straight went for good'ol Ho-oh plus an additional geoxern check can never be bad.

BY now, since my team was really weak to ekiller so next up came a straight in sd ghostceus + I wanted to try out its powerful shadow force.

And to finish it I just added a complementary geoxern.

You can see while going for balance I completely screwed up and got my ass handed to me so many times by making a HO with no sync. Plus latias wasn't doing that good on my team as defogger as yveltal weakness was huge, and most of the time it could just eat up most of my team barring kyu-white (not at all tough to kill) and xern. Also shadow claw ekiller was screwing me over and over again.
So I just made 3 changes and believe me it turned out to be so goooood.
offensive sd
changed to defensive defog
changed to defensive
to check ekillers and ghost ceus.
geoxern
changed to scarfed
for a strong revenge killer.

Team ::

Kyurem-american (Kyurem-White) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Turboblaze
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Flare
- Sleep Talk
Now, here is the star of the team, I thought of using him from STABmons where I use a banded kyu-black. Now, though defensively he is literally useless but his STABs almost hit each mon of the whole tier pretty hard and along with that fusion flare has such an awesome coverage, plus sleep talk makes him a perfect darkrai bait too. Only tip of using him is to start with him in almmost every game coz if he gets a successful hit, it will most probably be a complete nuke. Don't delay with him because lots of team are unprepared about this monster, so just let him get a hit or 2 at the start and if possible bring him back, plus he is the only reliable counter to kyogre in this team.

Now time for some impressive calcs
252+ SpA Choice Specs Turboblaze Kyurem-W Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 200 SpD Primal Groudon: 379-447 (93.8 - 110.6%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Turboblaze Kyurem-W Ice Beam vs. 184 HP / 0 SpD Xerneas: 301-355 (68.5 - 80.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Turboblaze Kyurem-W Draco Meteor vs. 172 HP / 0 SpD Primal Kyogre: 283-334 (73.6 - 86.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Turboblaze Kyurem-W Ice Beam vs. 248 HP / 52 SpD Ho-Oh: 196-232 (47.2 - 55.9%) -- 80.1% chance to 2HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Turboblaze Kyurem-W Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Lugia: 408-480 (98 - 115.3%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Turboblaze Kyurem-W Fusion Flare vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Aegislash-Shield: 238-280 (73.4 - 86.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Choice Specs Turboblaze Kyurem-W Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Klefki: 166-196 (52.2 - 61.6%) -- 97.7% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Red-Head (Groudon) @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Stone Edge
- Roar
Now, next comes the red selfish giant, there is practically nothing wrong with this mon, except that it has no recovery. Pretty standard support pdon with regular stealth rocks coz DUH!. Precipice Blades over Equake because as you might have inferred by now I am a power wannabe noob. Stone Edge is good, but mainly for Ho-oh and stuff. And roar over dragon tail as I prefer to phase xerneas away rather than attack it. Overall he is so important to the team, granting it good bulk and pretty much walling the steels and a good klefki counter.

(ghost)
DonDraper (Arceus-Ghost) @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 132 Def / 124 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Judgment
- Toxic
- Recover
I know this is a pretty weird arc-ghost, but this thing works so well for my team, I initially wanted to go for arceus water or dragon, but the former though worked well, but I wanted to hit pdon inside harsh sun, this set beats many common stuff like pdons, rayquazas and stuff like aegislash and common leads like deoxys one on one while consistently defogging stuff.
Ironically it also beats defensive yveltals using toxic stalls as it only takes about 41% from foul play though I wouldn't count on it plus obviously it is imposter proof.

Missworld (Xerneas) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Fairy Aura
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Rock]
As I told you guys each mon in this team has a specific role, scarf xerneas is pretty niche mon, but does what it does best, i.e. moonblasts the shit out of teams. Actually changing from geoxern to scarf xern was one of the best decisions. It checks unboosted sala, deoxys-attack, and as you all know surprising your opponent is one of the biggest things. As far as the coverage is concerned, aromatherapy works pretty well for my team, as not many of my team like burns or or stuff like that. Focus blast is for arceus-steel at low health and I am one of those noobs who always use hp rock over thunder.

One_soul_pls (Yveltal) @ Leftovers
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Sucker Punch
- Taunt
- Roost
Shit.. this thing before using it i would never have believed how useful it is. Change to defensive yveltal is one of the best changes I have made, it checks mega sala, ekiller, ghostceus, giratinas, aegi and even rayquaza plus uninvested sucker punch still deals a lot of damage to intended targets. Taunt is extremely important against slower bulky targets and pink blobs.Roost is the obvious recovery, if you want more chip damage you could change leftis to rocky helmet, but i prefer the lefties. It is really good, thats all there is to it.

VIBGYOR_Bitch (Ho-Oh) @ Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 172 Atk / 76 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Recover
- Thunder Wave
Now, the last member is the rainbow bird Ho-oh, it is pretty standard set again, I just reconfigured the evs a bit to help it survive hp rock for more than 50% of time from +2 xerneas. Though, I sometimes feel it overlaps in role with groudon a bit, but then again I love to have a solid xerneas check, but the problem is that it kind of adds to my stealth rocks weakness and this set's piss poor speed leaves it pretty blank again many mons. But still she is great, literally has 0 switch-ins and t-wave gives my team much needed speed control.

So, guys that's the team, though arceus is a pretty reliable defogger but still stealth rocks is a worry for my team, otherwise its pretty good and fun to use, only tip to use it is to use kyu-white well, because this team was made to appreciate its power, and in the matches he does well, you will get an easy win.

Threatlist::

:: This thing is a total bitch for the team. On paper it 6-0s it almost, but due to lack of physical bulk it is pretty easy to kill and defensive variants just lack the power to trouble the team.

:: Only problem with this thing is it has no switch-ins, if life-orb it is easy to kill, but if sash somethings gonna go down.
:: Again, pretty annoying due to bulk and toxic stalls but doesn't do much offensively.

:: Rock coverage is deadly against my team and arc-rock is pretty hard o switch in for my team and specially calm mind ones kind of fuck me up.

Well that's all, only other problem I see is lack of reliable priority to finish off stuff.
So guys, spare some time to rate the team and suggest some changes, I will post the importable in the comments.
FEW REPLAYS::
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-330727835 - Kyu-white systematically destroys the team.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-330306205 - arc-ghost + ho-oh just block the shit out of the team.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-331395476- shows the cleaning potential of scarf-neas
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-315611803- One with the old team
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-315634645- another one

Last edited:

Sylveon.

IMPORTABLE ::
Kyurem-american (Kyurem-White) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Turboblaze
Shiny: Yes
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Flare
- Sleep Talk

Red-Head (Groudon) @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Stone Edge
- Roar

DonDraper (Arceus-Ghost) @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 132 Def / 124 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Judgment
- Toxic
- Recover

Missworld (Xerneas) @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Rock]

One_soul_pls (Yveltal) @ Leftovers
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Sucker Punch
- Taunt
- Roost

VIBGYOR_Bitch (Ho-Oh) @ Life Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 172 Atk / 76 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Recover
- Thunder Wave

Last edited:

CobalionCouncil

cc aka the Dutch guy
Yo Darkysylvion,

Nice team bro, it looks pretty fresh. I just have a few suggestions:

- I'd go Rocky Helmet > Leftovers on Yveltal. It punishes some mons a bit and you already have recovery in Roost.

- Xerneas is a great mon in Ubers, but I feel like Geomancy > Scarf set is a bit better. It really punishes some mons more.
Xerneas @ Power Herb
EVs: 184 HP / 28 Def / 252 SpA / 44 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Focus Blast

- Ho-Oh is a great mon, but CB > LO might be a better option. With the Life Orb you really hurt yourself with Brave Bird, a bit too much I feel. With this you can also drop Sleep Talk on Kyurem
Ho-Oh @ Choice Band
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Atk / 52 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Earthquake
- Sleep Talk

Hope I helped you a bit and glhf with your team :]

Coba out

Sylveon.

Yo Darkysylvion,

Nice team bro, it looks pretty fresh. I just have a few suggestions:

- I'd go Rocky Helmet > Leftovers on Yveltal. It punishes some mons a bit and you already have recovery in Roost.

- Xerneas is a great mon in Ubers, but I feel like Geomancy > Scarf set is a bit better. It really punishes some mons more.
Xerneas @ Power Herb
EVs: 184 HP / 28 Def / 252 SpA / 44 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Focus Blast

- Ho-Oh is a great mon, but CB > LO might be a better option. With the Life Orb you really hurt yourself with Brave Bird, a bit too much I feel. With this you can also drop Sleep Talk on Kyurem
Ho-Oh @ Choice Band
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Atk / 52 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Earthquake
- Sleep Talk

Hope I helped you a bit and glhf with your team :]

Coba out
Acually, CB sounds pretty good,but then I'd have to shift t-wave to pdon to check xern better but then pdon just straight becomes setup bait for refresh variants of mega salamence, but otherwise it sounds pretty good.
Also I was thinking of changing lefties to rocky helmet or charti berry to help out with stone-edge ekillers.
But I dont think I will change scarf to geoxern as it makes my darkrai matchup little shady plus scarf has helped me a lot till now, elimnating deoxys and stuff, but I will try it out.
Thanks for the rate :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)