Help me perfect this team

This team has worked wonders for me. It pretty almost completely covers everyone's weakness. Well time for the team.

Gallade @ focus sash
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 56 HP / 252 Atk / 200 Spe
Nature: Adamant
~ Close Combat
~ Shadow Sneak
~ Taunt
~ Destiny Bond

This anti lead gallade is a beast. He has done well for me and always takes out at least one pokemon. He can taunt the common slower leads that use stealth rock and commence with Close Combat or Shadow Sneak. I haven't had any problems with him except with bulkier psychic types.

Gliscor @ leftovers
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Atk / 216 Spe
Nature: Jolly
~ Swords Dance
~ Roost
~ Earthquake
~ Stone Edge

My defensive wall. My Gliscor hasn't helped me out so much, I'm considering Skarmory. He does help me switch in on earthquakes to protect my Heatran.

Heatran @ choice scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Rash
~ Fire Blast
~ Earth Power
~ Explosion
~ Hidden Power Ice

Heatran revenge kills for me so good. With the assistance of Scizor, i can get flash fire boosts, but most of the time i end up being in a better position to earth power or hidden power.

Scizor @ choice band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
~ U-turn
~ Bullet Punch
~ Superpower
~ Pursuit

Oh how I love this Scizor, I usually send him in on a weakened foe expecting a bullet punch and they switch, I U-turn out and send in the appropriate counter to the switch in. He helps me late game sweep with Bullet Punch and Pursuit helps me kill the pokemon I know are going to switch fearing Bullet Punch.

Porygon-Z @ choice scarf
Ability: Download
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
~ Tri Attack
~ Thunderbolt
~ Ice Beam
~ Hidden Power Fighting

"Another choice user!?", you may be saying, but he has helped me out of tight spots and I do not want to replace him, but if I have to I will.

Mismagius @ leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 108 HP / 180 SpA / 220 Spe
~ Calm Mind
~ Shadow Ball
~ Hidden Power Fighting
~ Substitute

My special defensive wall. I haven't been to happy with Mismagius. She seems to be like dead weight on my team. I want to replace her with another wall, but yet again, I'm not sure who to use. She can do good if you play your cards right, but most of the time, I feel she is useless.

If you want another wall, I suggest Sleeptalking Miltotic:

Milotic (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Marvel Scale
EVs: 252 HP/240 Def/18 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Surf
- Sleep Talk
- Rest
- Dragon Pulse

This adds two more attacking type to your team, and is a very potent wall. Rest activates Marvel Scale, bringing defense even higher than the already huge Sp. Def. Sleep Talk is an obvious choice.

Gon-Z and Tran basically serve the same purpose (Revenge Killer) and makes all your Sweepers get locked into a single attack. NOT good... might wanna replace one with an LO Sweeper

not happy with Missy? i suggest Gengar or Rotom-H:

Gengar/Rotom-H @ Choice Scarf
-Modest-
252 SpAtk / 252 Spe / 6 HP
Trick
Shadow Ball
T-bolt/Discharge
Focus Blast/Overheat

(Italics for Gar, Bold for Rotom, both for both) makes a GREAT Revenge Killer and Spin Blocker and have personally saved me a lot. also, fun fact: if both of these are 1 on 1 at 100% HP using Shadow Ball, Rotom-H comes out at ~20% while being outsped, but gets a OHKO on Gar :D. though you have plenty of Revenge Killers so you could use the Rotom-H Wall:

Rotom-H @ Leftovers
-Bold-
252 HP / 160 Def / 88 Spe
T-Bolt/Discharge
Overheat
Shadow Ball
Will-O-Wisp

i haven't personally used this version, but just by using the Scarf varient i can tell you his bulkiness is amazing and with WoW (and possible Discharge) i can imagine him causing havic though watch out for enemy Tran :O

hope this helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)