Help me on my Team!

So I have been thinking about My improved team because my previous team had bad water weakness.
Here we go! :)

Charizard @ Choice Specs/Scarf
Timid/Modest
252 spd / Sp.atk
Blaze
-Air slash
-Focus Blast
-Dragon Pulse
-Flamethrower

I can't figure out clearly am I going to do modest-scarf or timid-specs..
I just don't want to spend all night trying to get HP Ice :D
So I chose Dragon Pulse to be Strong enough.

Heatran @ Choice scarf
Timid
255 spd / 255 Sp.atk
Flash Fire
-Flamethrower
-Flash Cannon
-Earth Power
-Dark Pulse

I don't need other Dragon Pulser So I just decided to try Dark Pulse's awesome power for destroying gengar's.

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Careful/Calm/Bold/Impish
255 sp.def / 255 def
Synchronize
-Toxic
-Wish
-Protect
-Mean Look

I'm OK with all those natures because he's only offensive move will be Toxic :D. Umbreon, Overall is a great wall to piss of blissey if they want to try T-Wave him, I'll just use Mean Look and Toxic xD

Dusknoir @ Leftovers
Sassy
255 sp.def/?
Pressure
-Ice Punch
-Shadow Sneak
-Pain Split
-W-o-W

I got this Dusknoir from a random guy, I don't know it's EV correcly but it has max sp.def. It would be a great wall against special sweepers but will still get beaten by Gengar.

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Impish
252 def / 200 HP / 52 atk
Sand Stream
-Ice Fang
-Earthquake
-Slack Off
-Stealth Rock

I like walls and Hippowdon is the greatest psychical wall I know.
It would fit in my team because of I have 4x weakness to rock, ground and Fighting. Hippowndon will ABSORB every single attack, It can't be beaten by psyhical attacks unless double cursed Mamoswine or like that is willing to have a battle against it.

Tyranitar @ Lefties/Focus Sash
Adamant
255 att / 200 speed / 52 HP
Sand Stream
-Earthquake
-Stone edge
-Crunch
-Rock Polish

I find Rock polish better on my team because this is the only psychical sweeper I have. U guys might say:"Take that Focus sash off and Replace it with Lefties, Tyranitar is strong enough to take a hit." But, NO! Tyranitar must have Focus Sash To survive from fighting types If it's my last pokemon. After a single Rock polish it can outspeed even Aerofactyl.

There is my team. Help me with something if u think needs replacement.

So I have been thinking about My improved team because my previous team had bad water weakness.
Here we go! :)

Charizard @ Choice Specs/Scarf
Timid/Modest
252 spd / Sp.atk
Blaze
-Air slash
-Focus Blast
-Dragon Pulse
-Flamethrower
Maybe try the sub+bellydrum charizard built
I can't figure out clearly am I going to do modest-scarf or timid-specs..
I just don't want to spend all night trying to get HP Ice :D
So I chose Dragon Pulse to be Strong enough.

Heatran @ Choice scarf
Timid
255 spd / 255 Sp.atk
Flash Fire
-Flamethrower
-Flash Cannon
-Earth Power
-Dark Pulse
1.too much speed, when you have choice scarf, balance it to your life bit
2. change flamethrower to lava plum(30% burn is great)
3. take out dark pulse for hidden power (ice)
4. change timid to modest for max damage

I don't need other Dragon Pulser So I just decided to try Dark Pulse's awesome power for destroying gengar's.

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Careful/Calm/Bold/Impish
255 sp.def / 255 def
Synchronize
-Toxic
-Wish
-Protect
-Mean Look
standard
I'm OK with all those natures because he's only offensive move will be Toxic :D. Umbreon, Overall is a great wall to piss of blissey if they want to try T-Wave him, I'll just use Mean Look and Toxic xD

Dusknoir @ Leftovers
Sassy
255 sp.def/?
Pressure
-Ice Punch
-Shadow Sneak
-Pain Split
-W-o-W
1. go with 252 sp. Def and 252 hp, just let you know its max 252 per stat,

I got this Dusknoir from a random guy, I don't know it's EV correcly but it has max sp.def. It would be a great wall against special sweepers but will still get beaten by Gengar.

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Impish
252 def / 200 HP / 52 atk
Sand Stream
-Ice Fang
-Earthquake
-Slack Off
-Stealth Rock
u should change ice fang to roar

I like walls and Hippowdon is the greatest psychical wall I know.
It would fit in my team because of I have 4x weakness to rock, ground and Fighting. Hippowndon will ABSORB every single attack, It can't be beaten by psyhical attacks unless double cursed Mamoswine or like that is willing to have a battle against it.

Tyranitar @ Lefties/Focus Sash
Adamant
255 att / 200 speed / 52 HP
Sand Stream
-Earthquake
-Stone edge
-Crunch
-Rock Polish
go with lefties or better go with choice band!
I find Rock polish better on my team because this is the only psychical sweeper I have. U guys might say:"Take that Focus sash off and Replace it with Lefties, Tyranitar is strong enough to take a hit." But, NO! Tyranitar must have Focus Sash To survive from fighting types If it's my last pokemon. After a single Rock polish it can outspeed even Aerofactyl.

There is my team. Help me with something if u think needs replacement.

Your team missing attack type coverage for water,grass,psychic, and more fighting attack pokes, Heracross, mixape, or hitmonlee!

I'm can't change Heatran's nature to Modest!
I'm not going to spend all night getting HP Ice
power is better than status :D
Forgive me, I thought you didn't make the team yet, but hidden ice is decently great, or try trading with someone on this forum for modest

I fail to miss this: 'if they want to try T-Wave him, I'll just use Mean Look and Toxic xD' Once they've T-waved The Blissey will be parlyzed due to synchronize, preventing your Toxic...

252 isn't max, 255 just doesn't make sense because you gain 1 stat per every four EVs.

It's hard to tell whether or not your Heatran will outspeed Scarfcross, which is the most important outcome of Timid + Scarf, since this is a WiFi team. If you have 270 or above Speed at Lvl 100 your OK, If not you may want to readjust your EVs to only Outrun Weavile.

If your serious about T-Tar being you last Pokemon, chances are your opponent will do some sort of indirect damage to it, ruining your Sash. Chople Berry (4x Fighting -> 1x Fighting) will have the same effect, without having full HP. If you don't like this idea, then you might as well just change T-Tar to Rock Polish Rampardos.

If you do end up going with the Scarf, use the rest of your remaining EVs to up Attack, and use a Physical Move for incoming SpcWalls (notably Focus Punch for Blissey).

At a quick glance, anyone can tell you that you have a very large BulkyGyarados weakness:

Charizard - can attempt to Flinch with Air Slash, but it still looks as if he can't win whether he holds Specs or Scarf, Gyara having 384 HP and a 100 SpcDef base stat.

Heatran - Best attack possible is a Nuetral 80 BP attack with a %20 chance of Flinch

Umbreon + Hippowdon + Dusknoir- Easily Taunted

T-Tar - 2 DDs outruns your Rock Polish variation, and if you really are saving him for the end that may actually happen.

Solutions: You Special sweepers could have HP Electric/Dusknoir could have Thunder Punch, which is a 2-3HKO.

252 isn't max, 255 just doesn't make sense because you gain 1 stat per every four EVs.

It's hard to tell whether or not your Heatran will outspeed Scarfcross, which is the most important outcome of Timid + Scarf, since this is a WiFi team. If you have 270 or above Speed at Lvl 100 your OK, If not you may want to readjust your EVs to only Outrun Weavile.

If your serious about T-Tar being you last Pokemon, chances are your opponent will do some sort of indirect damage to it, ruining your Sash. Chople Berry (4x Fighting -> 1x Fighting) will have the same effect, without having full HP. If you don't like this idea, then you might as well just change T-Tar to Rock Polish Rampardos.

If you do end up going with the Scarf, use the rest of your remaining EVs to up Attack, and use a Physical Move for incoming SpcWalls (notably Focus Punch for Blissey).

At a quick glance, anyone can tell you that you have a very large BulkyGyarados weakness:

Charizard - can attempt to Flinch with Air Slash, but it still looks as if he can't win whether he holds Specs or Scarf, Gyara having 384 HP and a 100 SpcDef base stat.

Heatran - Best attack possible is a Nuetral 80 BP attack with a %20 chance of Flinch

Umbreon + Hippowdon + Dusknoir- Easily Taunted

T-Tar - 2 DDs outruns your Rock Polish variation, and if you really are saving him for the end that may actually happen.

Solutions: You Special sweepers could have HP Electric/Dusknoir could have Thunder Punch, which is a 2-3HKO.
I can't get max attack Rampardos!
Rampardos is still too slow after using rock polish, that's why nobody uses it.
I might replace Charizards Dragon Pulse with HP electric.

Synchronize stops that from being possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)