Help me figure out if my girl is cheating

Volk

Demonstrably alive.
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
I've been dating this cute girl for about a year now. We met a while back at a party and bonded over our similar taste in music. I asked her out with no issues at all and it has been going really smoothly ever since. However, a couple weeks back, we hit a bit of a rough patch and decided to take a bit of a break. We're definitely still together, but I began to spend more time with my friends and she hers. We have since gotten back together, but I am starting to have suspicions she is seeing other men. About a week ago she went to this party, and since then, she keeps bringing up this guy she met. I'm worried she might be seeing him. And based on how she describes him, he seems like stiff competition. I wouldn't be surprised if he was also a Pre-Contributer to Smogon like myself. I've never been in a situation like this and I'm not super familiar with how to handle it. What should I say? Help me Smogoff!

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i didn't read but she's cheating

what you have to ask yourself is why ?

go find other frames. hold plates

you must contribute Value

draw her into your world

The Wall

carousel

AWALT Disney

triple triad

gen 1 randbats

final destination

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
Idk if this is satire so I'll be upfront. If you think she's cheating on you confront her about it. Communication is key to any and every relationship. Honesty is important as well. If she lies than clearly you deserve better anyway. The way I see it is maybe she isn't sure if she actually likes you anymore and wants to explore her options. If thats the case then yeah let her go on a date and see this other dude. Worst that'll happen is she'll stop stringing you along.

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
from the sound of it they are definitely also at least a Pre Contrib. Her having green hair is a dead giveaway. The green-haired ones are suckers for ppl with ladybugs. My advice is to put the relationship on hold until you can get more badges, and just hope against hope that whoever your rival is, they're a bit slower at writing analyses

Have you ever stopped to consider that you might be the problem? Not saying you definitely are, no it might be her. But perhaps consider this possibility.

TC

Banned deucer.
I guess the problem here is that you have emotional dependence on her... A jealous man is not attractive, date other girls dawg

I say meet the other guy, evaluate if he’s a threat, then go on from there.
But think about of the relationship is worth all this mental stress, is it really that fun and exciting that you would go through all of this? Just something to think about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)