help me ask out this girl

MAMP

MAMP!
i met a cute girl at a party last week and she asked for my number and we have very similar taste in music. i want to ask her out on a date but bc i’m rly hot and my dick is really big usually people ask me out first, so i’m not super familiar with how to do it. what should i say, and where should i ask her to go to? help me smoge off

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
As a certified Woman, I would suggest giving her a shiny pebble. Its a tactic most commonly used by penguins and mineralogists and is highly regarded as the number 1 way to ask out the person of your dreams. I would personally suggest this pebble:
1621072135664.png

As the stripe down the centre is cool and makes it go faster

While I may have no experience with asking someone out (thank god), I hear that using pig latin is a very attractive way to ask people out. I also hear that people really enjoy going to Mexico on dates.

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
i met a cute girl at a party last week and she asked for my number and we have very similar taste in music. i want to ask her out on a date but bc i’m rly hot and my dick is really big usually people ask me out first, so i’m not super familiar with how to do it. what should i say, and where should i ask her to go to? help me smoge off
OK so here's a really tried and true method to asking out ANYONE with colored hair beyond the "natural" colors:
  1. Even if you're not sure, you gotta appear confident
  2. Ask her about her likes and dislikes
  3. Then, if she responds well, then you can ask more questions / attempt to relate
  4. Have some non-douchey stories in the event that she wants to know about you
  5. Eventually you might have to be able to explain what it is you do for fun, don't talk about your ladybug (from one ladybugger to another)
  6. Right when things start to feel good, start to act a little aloof, it shows you're not desperate
  7. As the party starts winding down, express how much you enjoyed the conversation
  8. Start to make your way to leave, but not before getting her digits / socials / etc.
  9. Save the chit chat about sexy times for later on until you get the vibe she's interested
It's a surefire way of succeeded at a party. It's worked for me plenty of times, and it's how I got my gamer gf too.

And if all else fails, take the first letter of each line and just do that instead.

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
OK so here's a really tried and true method to asking out ANYONE with colored hair beyond the "natural" colors:
  1. Even if you're not sure, you gotta appear confident
  2. Ask her about her likes and dislikes
  3. Then, if she responds well, then you can ask more questions / attempt to relate
  4. Have some non-douchey stories in the event that she wants to know about you
  5. Eventually you might have to be able to explain what it is you do for fun, don't talk about your ladybug (from one ladybugger to another)
  6. Right when things start to feel good, start to act a little aloof, it shows you're not desperate
  7. As the party starts winding down, express how much you enjoyed the conversation
  8. Start to make your way to leave, but not before getting her digits / socials / etc.
  9. Save the chit chat about sexy times for later on until you get the vibe she's interested
It's a surefire way of succeeded at a party. It's worked for me plenty of times, and it's how I got my gamer gf too.

And if all else fails, take the first letter of each line and just do that instead.
once again another quality post by voltage. what a fella.

she asked for your number, just say words like a normal person. she's already interested, as long as you don't sound insane you're fine

just grab dinner at a bar or something and hang out. if she has green hair and gives out her number, it seems like she'll make it pretty clear how she wants you to act and it's probably not particularly conservatively

she asked for your number, just say words like a normal person. she's already interested, as long as you don't sound insane you're fine

just grab dinner at a bar or something and hang out. if she has green hair and gives out her number, it seems like she'll make it pretty clear how she wants you to act and it's probably not particularly conservatively
I feel like that this girl is probably thinking of moving very fast in the relationship/asking those questions in a nonchalant manner. Hopefully what happened to me a year or so ago doesn’t repeat itself here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)