Hello smogoff, I want to play a game.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Hello smogoff, I want to play a game.

1658942131920.png

In life, all of you have been troublemakers. Unsatisfied with the laws of society that bind our forum. You took to it to break these rules, to flaunt your rebellious natures in front of the authorities that govern our posting economy. You took a dissatisfaction to the rules of the leaders thread that you posted in there anyway. I hope you find the rules to this game more to your taste.

As smogoff's nominated posting point broker, I have taken it upon myself to administer a fine of 69 posting points to the entire posting base. 3 points for every post that broke the rules. I hope you have the good will to pay up.

The door to this thread is locked by a weight mechanism. Every posting point you sacrifice to the scales will counteract the deadbolt securing the door shut on the other side. The deadbolt has been crafted specifically for this purpose, as it weighs exactly 69 posting points.

Be careful though, for the rope holding this mechanism together is slowly being burned by a candle. Should you fail to pay your points in time, the rope will burn and the deadbolt will drop into the lock, trapping you in this thread forever.

Live or die... your... wait why... why are you giggling?

You're trapped in a room and being threatened with starvation, this is no time to be lau- oh ha ha, 69 posting points, you think you're funny? You think this is some sort of joke? Do you have any idea about the value, the gravity of 69 posting points?

You know what, forget it. Fuck you. I'm getting the scissors. I'm cutting that rope. I knew I was never making those points back anyway.

You shits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)