move 3: Earthquake
move 4: Iron Head / Terra Blast
item: Life Orb / Lum Berry
ability: Mold Breaker
nature: Jolly
evs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
tera type: Steel / Fairy / Electric

[SET COMMENTS]

* With its workable Speed, sky-high Attack stat, and the ever-valuable Mold Breaker, Haxorus is notable as one of the few setup sweepers not bothered by Mimikyu or Unaware.

* With one Dragon Dance, it can outspeed most unboosted foes, but Choice Scarf users still cause issues, notably Hydreigon and Play Rough Meowscarada.

* Dragon Claw may be worth using in place of Outrage to avoid locking Haxorus in.

* Earthquake is extremely valuable on Haxorus due to Mold Breaker nullifying Levitate and Earth Eater, allowing Haxorus to hit foes like Rotom-W and Hydreigon hard without the need to lock into Outrage, and giving it a way to hit Orthworm hard at all

Items
========

**Life Orb**: Life Orb lets Haxorus deal damage much more effectively at the cost of recoil

**Lum Berry**: Lum Berry lets Haxorus safely set up against a foe that may use crippling status moves such as Will-O-Wisp and Spore.

Tera Types
========

**Steel**: Steel grants good security against opposing Ice-, Fairy-, and Dragon-types.

**Fairy**: Fairy maximizes Haxorus's security against opposing Dragon-types, specifically.

**Electric**: Electric provides a surefire way of dealing with Dondozo thanks to Tera Blast.

[CREDITS]

Written by: [[smushedtomato, 505592]]
Quality Checked by: [[DerpySuX, 528485]]
Grammar Checked by: [[Adeleine, 517429]]

Last edited:

DerpySuX

TABLES FLIPPED NOW WE GOT ALL THE COCONUTS BITCH
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributor
Ok firstly, I fucking love the set name, though you should change the tag to “quality control,” and I’ll look over this when I have some time :)

DerpySuX

TABLES FLIPPED NOW WE GOT ALL THE COCONUTS BITCH
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributor
Just a few set tweaks

move 1: Tera Blast / Iron Head
move 2: Earthquake
move 3: Outrage / Dragon Claw
move 4: Dragon Dance / Swords Dance
tera type: Electric / Steel / Fairy

Tera blast is better coverage than Iron Head, haxorus doesn’t really have much issue hitting fairies, since none of them resist its Earthqake, using Tera Blast in tandem with a tera type such as Electric allows haxorus valuable coverage against the likes of Dondozo and Azumarill, who is the most common Fairy-type aside from Mimikyu

Overall this looks really good, however it’s a bit messy. I think the bullet points should be shortened into smaller sections that talk about each of Haxorus’ traits individually. For example

Haxorus has a decent speed stat, but incredibly high attack stat. Notably, its speed stat is 1 point higher than that of Mimikyu, meaning that with Mold Breaker as your ability, you can outspeed and OHKO most Mimikyu that you come across. This also OHKOs Hatterene if you go up against a Trick Room team with one.

We can make this into a more concise bullet point, like this.

With its workable speed, sky high Attack stat, and the ever valuable Mold Breaker, Haxorus is notable as one of the few setup sweepers not bothered by Mimikyu or Unaware.

This also condenses some of your bullet point later, noting Haxorus’ good matchup against Dondozo and the other unaware walls via Mold Breaker.

The bullet point about Dragon Dance can be re worded as well. Haxorus’ crazy power is in no doubt, however it is worth noting that at +1, Haxorus outspeeds much of the unboosted metagame. Though scarfers like Hydreigon still cause issues.

The third bullet point pretty much rehashes the first, so I think we can remove it all together. Instead, try talking about some of Haxorus’ other moves and how they function. We don’t have to write anything for Outrage, as everyone knows “big strong dragon go brr” but we can make a note about Dragon Claw, since some people may not understand that the lower power might be worth putting up with to avoid the lock-in and subsequent confusion of outrage.

We can also note that Earthquke is much more valuable on Haxorus than it is on other Pokémon, because thanks to Mold Breaker, it is able to hit otherwise safe switch-ins like Rotom, Hydreigon, and even Orthworm.

Next, I suggest adding an items section, you don’t have to go super in depth on what the items do, but just give a sentence or two explaining how they benefit Haxorus.

Lastly, the Tera-types section is also a bit wordy. So we can tighten this up a bit too. We don’t have to be super specific with the bullet points, so something like

Tera Steel grants Haxorus more security against Fairy-types and other Dragon-types

is honestly enough. However Electric tera does need a mention. This is Haxorus’ best way to bust through Dondozo, which is one of its main selling points.

I know this looks like a lot, but really most of it is just cleaning up the analysis. Overall, this looks good. After you have implemented these changes, tag me and I will approve it for you! :)

Just a few set tweaks

move 1: Tera Blast / Iron Head
move 2: Earthquake
move 3: Outrage / Dragon Claw
move 4: Dragon Dance / Swords Dance
tera type: Electric / Steel / Fairy

Tera blast is better coverage than Iron Head, haxorus doesn’t really have much issue hitting fairies, since none of them resist its Earthqake, using Tera Blast in tandem with a tera type such as Electric allows haxorus valuable coverage against the likes of Dondozo and Azumarill, who is the most common Fairy-type aside from Mimikyu

Overall this looks really good, however it’s a bit messy. I think the bullet points should be shortened into smaller sections that talk about each of Haxorus’ traits individually. For example

Haxorus has a decent speed stat, but incredibly high attack stat. Notably, its speed stat is 1 point higher than that of Mimikyu, meaning that with Mold Breaker as your ability, you can outspeed and OHKO most Mimikyu that you come across. This also OHKOs Hatterene if you go up against a Trick Room team with one.

We can make this into a more concise bullet point, like this.

With its workable speed, sky high Attack stat, and the ever valuable Mold Breaker, Haxorus is notable as one of the few setup sweepers not bothered by Mimikyu or Unaware.

This also condenses some of your bullet point later, noting Haxorus’ good matchup against Dondozo and the other unaware walls via Mold Breaker.

The bullet point about Dragon Dance can be re worded as well. Haxorus’ crazy power is in no doubt, however it is worth noting that at +1, Haxorus outspeeds much of the unboosted metagame. Though scarfers like Hydreigon still cause issues.

The third bullet point pretty much rehashes the first, so I think we can remove it all together. Instead, try talking about some of Haxorus’ other moves and how they function. We don’t have to write anything for Outrage, as everyone knows “big strong dragon go brr” but we can make a note about Dragon Claw, since some people may not understand that the lower power might be worth putting up with to avoid the lock-in and subsequent confusion of outrage.

We can also note that Earthquke is much more valuable on Haxorus than it is on other Pokémon, because thanks to Mold Breaker, it is able to hit otherwise safe switch-ins like Rotom, Hydreigon, and even Orthworm.

Next, I suggest adding an items section, you don’t have to go super in depth on what the items do, but just give a sentence or two explaining how they benefit Haxorus.

Lastly, the Tera-types section is also a bit wordy. So we can tighten this up a bit too. We don’t have to be super specific with the bullet points, so something like

Tera Steel grants Haxorus more security against Fairy-types and other Dragon-types

is honestly enough. However Electric tera does need a mention. This is Haxorus’ best way to bust through Dondozo, which is one of its main selling points.

I know this looks like a lot, but really most of it is just cleaning up the analysis. Overall, this looks good. After you have implemented these changes, tag me and I will approve it for you! :)
These changes look really great. Thank you! I'll implement them and add you in the credits for quality checks.

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Add/Fix Remove Comment
[SET]
name: Mold Breaker Funny Moments Compilation (reordered moves in apparent order of importance)
move 1: Dragon Dance / Swords Dance
move 2: Dragon Claw / Outrage
move 4: Iron Head / Tera Blast

[SET COMMENTS]

* With its workable Speed, sky-high (added hyphen) Attack stat, and the ever-valuable (added hyphen) Mold Breaker, Haxorus is notable as one of the few setup sweepers not bothered by Mimikyu or Unaware.

* With 1 Dragon Dance, you one Dragon Dance, it can outspeed most unboosted foes, but Scarfers Choice Scarf users still cause issues, notably Hydreigon and Play Rough Meowscarada.

* Dragon Claw may be worth using in place of Outrage to avoid locking yourself into attacking. Haxorus in.

* Earthquake is extremely valuable on Haxorus due to ignoring Mold Breaker nullifying Levitate and Earth Eater, allowing you to hit opponents Haxorus to hit foes like Rotom-W, Orthworm, and Hydreigon without risk. Rotom-W and Hydreigon hard without the need to lock into Outrage, and giving it a way to hit Orthworm hard at all. (I imagine this makes sense? change if/as needed)

Items
========

**Life Orb**: Life Orb lets Haxorus serve as a much more effective damage dealer deal damage much more effectively at the cost of recoil. (added hyphen)

**Lum Berry**: Lum Berry lets Haxorus safely set up against an opponent that may use status moves to cripple you such as Will-O-Wisp or a foe that may use crippling status moves such as Will-O-Wisp and Spore.

Tera Types
========

**Steel**: Steel grants good security against opposing Ice, Fairy, and Dragon types. Ice-, Fairy-, and Dragon-types.

**Fairy**: Fairy maximizes your security against specifically opposing Dragon Types. Haxorus's security against opposing Dragon-types, specifically.

**Electric**: Electric provides a surefire way of dealing with Dondozo thanks to Tera Blast.

[CREDITS]

Quality checked by: [[DerpySuX, 528485]]
Grammar checked by: [[Adeleine, 517429]]
adeleine-GP.gif

GP Team done

Add/Fix Remove Comment
[SET]
name: Mold Breaker Funny Moments Compilation (reordered moves in apparent order of importance)
move 1: Dragon Dance / Swords Dance
move 2: Dragon Claw / Outrage
move 4: Iron Head / Tera Blast

[SET COMMENTS]

* With its workable Speed, sky-high (added hyphen) Attack stat, and the ever-valuable (added hyphen) Mold Breaker, Haxorus is notable as one of the few setup sweepers not bothered by Mimikyu or Unaware.

* With 1 Dragon Dance, you one Dragon Dance, it can outspeed most unboosted foes, but Scarfers Choice Scarf users still cause issues, notably Hydreigon and Play Rough Meowscarada.

* Dragon Claw may be worth using in place of Outrage to avoid locking yourself into attacking. Haxorus in.

* Earthquake is extremely valuable on Haxorus due to ignoring Mold Breaker nullifying Levitate and Earth Eater, allowing you to hit opponents Haxorus to hit foes like Rotom-W, Orthworm, and Hydreigon without risk. Rotom-W and Hydreigon hard without the need to lock into Outrage, and giving it a way to hit Orthworm hard at all. (I imagine this makes sense? change if/as needed)

Items
========

**Life Orb**: Life Orb lets Haxorus serve as a much more effective damage dealer deal damage much more effectively at the cost of recoil. (added hyphen)

**Lum Berry**: Lum Berry lets Haxorus safely set up against an opponent that may use status moves to cripple you such as Will-O-Wisp or a foe that may use crippling status moves such as Will-O-Wisp and Spore.

Tera Types
========

**Steel**: Steel grants good security against opposing Ice, Fairy, and Dragon types. Ice-, Fairy-, and Dragon-types.

**Fairy**: Fairy maximizes your security against specifically opposing Dragon Types. Haxorus's security against opposing Dragon-types, specifically.

[CREDITS]

Quality checked by: [[DerpySuX, 528485]]
Grammar checked by: [[Adeleine, 517429]]
View attachment 477962
GP Team done
Thank you Adeleine! Just added your changes and your name in the credits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)