Have 25 posts and almost won a WiFi tournament in 2007. AMA

Hi everyone,

I don't really come here often and honestly don't get along with many Smogon users, but I felt like it was necessary to do an AMA anyway.

My credentials:

-Nearly 30 posts during my 6 year membership (Editors note: I hit 30 posts because of this thread! We did it guys!)
-Almost clowned everyone with a Meganium in a 2007 WiFi tournament before ET cheated and beat me in the semi-finals
-Knew CaptKirby was an obnoxious tool way before everyone else

Thoughts?

Why do kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

-A concerned benefactor
I appreciate your deep concerns, but I honestly couldn't tell you. I'll have to go to the lab and then I'll get back to you.

:)

why isn't this on reddit?
I've actually never been to Reddit outside of the League of Legends subreddit, which is admittedly pretty terrible.

Do you prefer gen 4 or 5?

also go back to le reddit.
I prefer gen 4. I felt gen 5 lacked creativity in a myriad of ways, including Pokemon designs, names and towns. It felt like a rush job and probably shouldn't have come out on the original DS ultimately.

I think he bought pills to get that fixed a couple of years ago.
Yes indeed.

welcome back kakkeraut
What?

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
if your mother and your girlfriend switched brains and you had to have sex with one of them to reverse it,

who do you choose?

I have a few more questions.

-Who is your favourite character in Super Smash Bros. Melee?
-I'm thinking of patenting a wifi-enabled wheelchair. Do you think this product would sell?
-Why did you call me "fat" in your last answer?
-If you could give one Pokemon a TV show that doesn't suck, who would it be?
-Why Chaos mad?

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
if jigglypuffdude420's life was on the line, would you rather fellate pookar or be fellated by him to save this notable user from certain destruction?

which came first, the chicken or the egg?

on a related note, if a chicken attempted to cross the road at the same time pookar did, assuming normal conditions:
- which one successfully crosses the road?
- who makes it across first?
- does a boyscout earn his badge for helping a cripple cross, assuming pookar makes it?
- why did the chicken cross the road?

if your mother and your girlfriend switched brains and you had to have sex with one of them to reverse it,

who do you choose?
Honestly this question scares me and I'm not sure what I'd do. I'll go with the girlfriend brain/mother's body though 'cuz it would be a cop-out to not answer.

I have a few more questions.

-Who is your favourite character in Super Smash Bros. Melee?

Fox, though he was so bad in SSBB that I retroactively stopped using him in the previous games. Now I just hope for the best and troll with Yoshi because I know I can't beat anyone good.

-I'm thinking of patenting a wifi-enabled wheelchair. Do you think this product would sell?

It has a chance in the marketplace but in the current economy, what demographic would it try to reach in the end?

-Why did you call me "fat" in your last answer?

I didn't want to say anything but...

-If you could give one Pokemon a TV show that doesn't suck, who would it be?

I like Octillery's chances. If he left the show (and the series), would anyone even know he left?

-Why Chaos mad?

I don't know. Poor pookar.

Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
I'm not quite sure what this means but I'll use your avatar as a starting point to have a Zelda rant. Can the next Zelda please have a real, well-developed overworld and no lame sidekick to tell you everything you need to do? Let it actually be exploration based like the original Zelda please. Also, Tingle is a solid character and I don't know why Americans hate him.

I can't believe it's been like six years since that video was made. I feel old. Who are you by the way?

if jigglypuffdude420's life was on the line, would you rather fellate pookar or be fellated by him to save this notable user from certain destruction?

which came first, the chicken or the egg?

on a related note, if a chicken attempted to cross the road at the same time pookar did, assuming normal conditions:
- which one successfully crosses the road?
- who makes it across first?
- does a boyscout earn his badge for helping a cripple cross, assuming pookar makes it?
- why did the chicken cross the road?
Holy crap your questions are hard. If I had to answer though, I'd probably let pookar be the agent in that ordeal. I'd probably have to close my eyes though. As for the rest of your questions...my brain is probably going to explode just thinking about them.

Briefly tell me how you became such a strong believer in Scientology.
It reminded me of a lot of other popular religions, only it's not nearly as old as they are so it's somehow *more* ridiculous than someone turning water into wine.

ian garvey cheated me in OST1 too :(
I know that feel bro :(

blitzlefan

shake it off!
I'm confused...? OK...
How many MooMooMilks could a MooMoo milk if a MooMoo could milk MooMooMilks? Moooooooooooooo...

RODAN

Banned deucer.
Consider a randomly generated EV spread that obeys the rules governing EV spreads.

a) Taking into account the quantization of EV spreads (18 EVs and 16 EVs are equivalent, for example), calculate the number of distinct EV spreads possible in the following conditions.
i) The EV spread totals to 510 EVs.
ii) The EV spread may total to any positive integer not greater than 510 EVs.

b)Calculate the probability distribution for EVs for a particular stat (that is, determine the probability that a given stat will have 0 EVs, 1 EV, 2 EVs, up through 255 EVs) in the following conditions:

Consider a randomly generated EV spread that obeys the rules governing EV spreads.

a) Taking into account the quantization of EV spreads (18 EVs and 16 EVs are equivalent, for example), calculate the number of distinct EV spreads possible in the following conditions.

b)Calculate the probability distribution for EVs for a particular stat (that is, determine the probability that a given stat will have 0 EVs, 1 EV, 2 EVs, up through 255 EVs) in the following conditions:
Calling Professor Lavos Spawn.

I'm confused...? OK...
How many MooMooMilks could a MooMoo milk if a MooMoo could milk MooMooMilks? Moooooooooooooo...
Quite a bit I'd imagine. And hey, speaking of which. Let me plug my awkwardly made video of why I think the second generation is good but overrated! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQBc_pZtP6w&list=UU9KBXjdOAbdR39pVLi1o9vQ&index=3

ARE YOU A BOY OR A GIRL?
>YES
>NO
Gender is a socially constructed concept, man.

I have no idea what you're talking about but I'll just say that IVs are the dumbest things ever and should be removed from the game. They exploit OCD Pokemon fans and make battle simulators far superior to the real thing. EVs are cool though and add strategy and depth to the battle mechanics.

Calling Professor Lavos Spawn.
Is this that guy who kissed up to Chaos in his ama thread?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)