Happy 10 Million Posts Smogon

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Felt like making a thread to celebrate this milestone for the forums! When you click on a post I’m pretty sure the last number of the URL is how many total posts have been made on the forums. If I am incorrect just ignore this thread lol. But how fun to be celebrating 20 years and 10 million posts in the same year.

What are some of your favorite posts from the first 10 million?

Felt like making a thread to celebrate this milestone for the forums! When you click on a post I’m pretty sure the last number of the URL is how many total posts have been made on the forums. If I am incorrect just ignore this thread lol. But how fun to be celebrating 20 years and 10 million posts in the same year.

What are some of your favorite posts from the first 10 million?
Technically we can celebrate this milestone twice according to the homepage statistics, which I believe don't count deleted posts or banned users so they are each smaller than the respective IDs. I think the thread count is arguably more accurate than the thread IDs which jumped to 3 million at some point.
1708901570437.png

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Technically we can celebrate this milestone twice according to the homepage statistics, which I believe don't count deleted posts or banned users so they are each smaller than the respective IDs. I think the thread count is arguably more accurate than the thread IDs which jumped to 3 million at some point.
View attachment 608409
even though they may not count on the forum stats page I choose not to erase history

(ignore the fact that I deleted a cookie post like five minutes ago)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)