Tournament Hackmons Cup Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharpclaw

is a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
Random Battle Lead
Co-hosted by sharpclaw and Tarrembeau. Approved by Irpachuza.

HCOlogo 10.18.36 AM.png

Logo by Clementine.

Welcome to the first annual Hackmons Cup Open! This tournament is your chance to showcase your skills in Gen 8 Hackmons Cup in a single elimination best-of-3 series (best-of-5, quarterfinals onward).

This tournament is part of our ongoing Rands Slam circuit. Stay tuned after this tour for news about the next one!

How does the tour work?

It’s simple:
1. Contact your opponent on their Smogon wall and decide on a time to battle.
2. Battle each other in the format “[Gen 8] Hackmons Cup”.
3. The first player to 2 wins advances to the next round.

Please note:

1. All scheduling attempts MUST be done publicly on Smogon Walls. No other proof of communication will count for act calls regarding scheduling attempts.
2. You MUST post replays of your wins.

We strongly recommend familiarizing yourself with the Smogon Tournament Rules and General Guidelines, if you haven’t already. If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to contact the tour hosts, Tarrembeau or myself, here on Smogon.

When spectating Rands Slam battles, do not ghost. Ask yourself, “Would my comment reveal information that hasn’t already been explicitly revealed in this battle?” Examples of ghosting include pointing out that an unexpectedly fast Pokemon must be holding a Choice Scarf, that a Zoroark’s disguised level proves it’s a Zoroark, etc.

Round 5
mathfreak231  vs  HaunterBoy28
SlopWasTaken  vs  DuckeryDoodle
Luchik  vs  Shadows4
Clementine  vs  drakonium
LandFrogg  vs  RandomPopplio
DuGuo  vs  SJ_SJ
Bilbooo  vs  Lalaya
Tarrembeau  vs  Banbadoro
Tji69  vs  Fissure
Eichorrnia  vs  sprinto99
LordTheodore  vs  Giga-Chandélure
Champfernape  vs  LoSconosciuto
RSB  vs  teresbahji
Piapia  vs  TheCoastsOfToast
bill1  vs  (winner of frostyicelad vs a loser)
Ninjawarrior7778  vs  andrekorcz

If you have an EXTENSION, the deadline for your games is Wednesday, June 8ndthst, 11:59PM GMT-7.

THE DEADLINE FOR THE ROUND IS SUNDAY, JUNE 12TH, 11:59PM GMT-7. GOOD LUCK, AND HAVE FUN!

Last edited:
I'm calling act, my opponent hasn't responded me still (I've sent a message in his profile on monday) and isn't online since last sunday

Last edited:

sharpclaw

is a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
Random Battle Lead
Co-hosted by sharpclaw and Tarrembeau. Approved by Irpachuza.
HCOlogo 10.18.36 AM.png

Logo by Clementine.

Welcome to the first annual Hackmons Cup Open! This tournament is your chance to showcase your skills in Gen 8 Hackmons Cup in a single elimination best-of-3 series (best-of-5, quarterfinals onward).

This tournament is part of our ongoing Rands Slam circuit. Stay tuned after this tour for news about the next one!

How does the tour work?

It’s simple:
1. Contact your opponent on their Smogon wall and decide on a time to battle.
2. Battle each other in the format “[Gen 8] Hackmons Cup”.
3. The first player to 2 wins advances to the next round.

Please note:

1. All scheduling attempts MUST be done publicly on Smogon Walls. No other proof of communication will count for act calls regarding scheduling attempts.
2. You MUST post replays of your wins.

We strongly recommend familiarizing yourself with the Smogon Tournament Rules and General Guidelines, if you haven’t already. If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to contact the tour hosts, Tarrembeau or myself, here on Smogon.

When spectating Rands Slam battles, do not ghost. Ask yourself, “Would my comment reveal information that hasn’t already been explicitly revealed in this battle?” Examples of ghosting include pointing out that an unexpectedly fast Pokemon must be holding a Choice Scarf, that a Zoroark’s disguised level proves it’s a Zoroark, etc.

Round 6
Luchik  vs  Lalaya
Clementine  vs  sprinto99
LandFrogg  vs  SlopWasTaken
LoSconosciuto  vs  HaunterBoy28
Piapia  vs  bill1
DuGuo  vs  teresbahji
Banbadoro  vs  (winner of Giga-Chandélure vs LordTheodore)
Fissure  vs  andrekorcz

If you have an EXTENSION, the deadline for your games is Wednesday, June 15th, 11:59PM GMT-7.

THE DEADLINE FOR THE ROUND IS SUNDAY, JUNE 19TH, 11:59PM GMT-7. GOOD LUCK, AND HAVE FUN!

Last edited:

sharpclaw

Random Battle Lead
my opponent didn't respond on his wall, so i think that i can claim the activity win
Your opponent actually replied less than 24 hours after you posted, and then you waited 5+ days to respond back, and offered to either playnow or at another unspecified time. your act claim is denied, obviously, and please schedule better next time. You'll be getting an extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)