Hacker Callout Post

!!!MAJOR UPDATE!!!

THIS THREAD IS NOW THE WELL #86 Hacker

- what is your second badge? i have never seen it before. it's pretty ugly though NGL they should remake it lol

- what's your biggest accomplishment on smogon? what's your biggest shortcoming?

- how did you meet olivia? are you two seeing each other? if so, fuck you. if not, can you put in a good word for me? i think we have some "moots" as your generation would say.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
so excited to be coming back from my work trip/no post november

can't wait to get back into smogoff and read all the new posts and meet all of the new and ex-citing posters im sure nothing super damaging will be going on in one of these threads for me to read

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hello olivia and welcome. my name is todd bonzalez and im kind of known around these parts as the Cool Guy. but im not that known actually because i keep to myself a lot. sort of like a lone wolf. like how if all the other posters were in one big fighting robot i would be in a slightly different one or on mt. silver raising my netanyahu to have the best ivs possible

olivia

bellibolt saleswoman
is a Pre-Contributor
hello olivia and welcome. my name is todd bonzalez and im kind of known around these parts as the Cool Guy. but im not that known actually because i keep to myself a lot. sort of like a lone wolf. like how if all the other posters were in one big fighting robot i would be in a slightly different one or on mt. silver raising my netanyahu to have the best ivs possible
woah a mysterious guy, very exciting

grape tylenol

?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
i thought todd bonzalez died and thats why faint put up all those moneys for the ADV LC Todd Bonzalez Open.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)