GSC GSC OU Global Championship 2023: Round 1 [Phase 2 @ Post 98]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave win to sparksbloom, while vs Groudon we didnt manage to play and now im trying to reschedule, so asking extension vs him

susciety

Under the Alolan moon
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
OUPL Champion
In light of the PS server outage heres whats going to happen:

The following matches that were delayed due to the outage Will be extended to Sunday, May 14th at 11:59pm -4:
Groudon vs Jhonx~
Estarossa vs Djentleman89
Chiles Habaneros vs shadowtime2000
Razorgliscor vs Iguana

Accordingly, the DL for all Phase 2 matches will be pushed back a week to Sunday, May 21st at 11:59pm -4. (Has already been reflected in the phase 2 post)

Re: Activity Calls from last round:

Activity calls regarding false's sets have been reflected in the phase 1 bracket: They are now in the 2-0 pool, monchooo will be taking his spot in the phase 2 bracket:

New Matchup:

monchooo vs Concept Everything

Since Astrologistic style has not responded to either opponents reasonably. I will be reversing both coinflips and awarding the victory to both Ashbala and GLFGno7. This will alter the phase 2 bracket slightly however there is a relatively easy fix to this, the following matches are now added to the Phase 2 bracket:

New Matchup:

Result of (Groudon vs Jhonx~) vs GLFGno7
Result of (Groudon vs Jhonx~) vs Ashbala

Matchup will be determined whenever that game gets finished as the result will affect who plays in phase 2

As always susciety#5918 or Smogon DMs if there are any other issues. This entire bracket was entirely my fault, apologies to all those affected by it aswell as the confusion that entailed.

susciety

Under the Alolan moon
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
OUPL Champion
I won vs. RazorGliscor in 2 ggs.
Shadowtime gave me win for phase 1 on my wall '-'
With Iguana going 2-0, Razorgliscor going 0-2, Chiles going 2-0 and Shadowtime going 1-1 in phase 1 the following are new matchups:
(Furthermore Airfare confirmed via Discord that he did win his set 2 and not his set 1, pls make sure you report your win correctly in the future!)

New Matchups:
KingOfTheZoogers vs Imagina 2 vacas
shadowtime2000 vs lolebruh
For 4LOM vs airfare

Same Phase 2 DL applies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)