GSC Cup VI - Round I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiro'

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RoA Leader
Calling activity. Charmflash' profile was restricted so i tagged him in this thread so we could schedule. He finally pm'd me three days later and we scheduled for Tuesday whenever in a 10 hour-long range but he never showed up so I left at around 2am because I was getting tired and my connection was pretty bad at that moment so I gave up. Since then he still has not replied yet and this week-end is going to be harsh for me since I have work to do.
Schedule evidence:
Capture d’écran de 2020-04-17 18-30-28.png

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
activity, just in case.

my opponent and i had scheduled for this past Sunday but he was unable to make that time so we rescheduled for today sometime.

i made it clear id be flexible for most of the day and left a message on dude's wall like 7hrs ago. also msgd him on Discord for good measure.

still waiting on a response.

tagging opp as well TheThorn

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Activity post. My opponent said that he could not play until Friday last week, so we scheduled for Friday. He missed the time (was not on all day), I tried to reschedule for Saturday and Sunday at similar times. I got no response to this (or since then) and he was offline pretty much all weekend. He has not responded since then and I made it explicitly clear that I did not want to play later this week. I will be active tomorrow and the next day in case he wants to reach out and get it done then, but consider this an activity win request otherwise.

Edit: I looked for Louna a couple times over the last few days just in case, but I did not see him online and he has not viewed forums at all over the last 2 days. Activity win request
Still nothing from Louna and I have not seen him online when I looked. Activity win request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)