GSC Cup IV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
It's been 30 mins since I scheduled with my opponent, he's still a no-show, and my other cup opponent is asking if I can play early so I'll stop waiting for him to show up.

Will try to find time for tomorrow, but in the meantime activity

edit: nvm he gave me the win on his wall

Last edited:

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
asking for an extension between me and my opponent. I missed scheduled time on friday since I got the times wrong and we rescheduled for today but something came up for him and I have to leave by 6. I don't think thing sunday is possible for either of us so hoping to get an extension. if not possible, you can give him the win since I missed the original scheduled time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)