Griseous core question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I just get this object for my Giratina. And I just saw there is no mention about ghost and dragon-type attacks boost like the Griseous Orb. But when i went on smogon or others websites like Serebii, they do mention boosts. So my question is : Did they nerf Giratina Origin by forcing him to hold an useless item or they forgot to mention the boost in the description in game ?

Hi. I just get this object for my Giratina. And I just saw there is no mention about ghost and dragon-type attacks boost like the Griseous Orb. But when i went on smogon or others websites like Serebii, they do mention boosts. So my question is : Did they nerf Giratina Origin by forcing him to hold an useless item or they forgot to mention the boost in the description in game ?
Both the Orb and Core boost the stabs. Just one changes form and the other one doesnt.

(This applies also to Palkia and Dialga's respective items)

Also this could really have just gone in the SQSA thread :P

How do you know it boost the stats for the Core when it is not in the description contrary to the orb ? Someone tested ?

And sorry for that, i'm new

How do you know it boost the stats for the Core when it is not in the description contrary to the orb ? Someone tested ?

And sorry for that, i'm new
Damage calculations have been ran on most of the items to ensure their boosts were the same, and it was revealed that yes, Dialga, Palkia and Giratina all still get 20% boosts to their dragon and water/ghost/steel moves from their respective held items. The PLA items just allow them to also change forme too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)