Grass Gym

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
82AAFD9F-1BF2-4190-88FB-35680B9CCEB7.png

i mean while you are following the technicalities of what i told you, the spirit is still being violated. questions about things we don't know/care about are not worth threads in the offtopic section. like, look around my guy; threads are places for people to discuss, not ask unrealistically niche questions for mods to quickly lock after. if you only want to use smogon as a Q&A, you won't get much traction.

and if your response is "then where do i ask these questions" my answer is this: don't! find a dedicated community on discord or whatever. ask people who know and care about the subject matter. you can't just drop into a community and expect the world to work around u; thats hella unrealistic

i don't want you to feel unwelcome, friend. i do, however, want to let u know that you're not gonna feel like a part of this place if u keep up this trajectory

Grass-gym town design idea: grow-op with several armed guards and a crater from a butane explosion. It's a reference to how the grass type is weak to fire types.

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
what is pokédrock
what is SERP
serperior? is it contrary?
Grass-gym town design idea: grow-op with several armed guards and a crater from a butane explosion. It's a reference to how the grass type is weak to fire types.
ooh hell yes. i smokme some grass and get really really high

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
I am rebuilding A town in SERP Pokédrock in Minecraft however out of the available grass types I can’t decide on a team I also need a design idea and what gender should the gym leader be
gym leader should be nonbinary since some plants have significantly more chromosomes than humans (ferns have like 1,000) so i imagine the gym leader being the most fluidest genderless creature of sinuous allure and smarts that ALL bow down to them

they use at least 1 lurantis bc i think lurantis is very cool

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
I can’t use lurantis it’s not in the game the grass type evolutions that are in the game are the following
Bulbasaur
Oddish
Bellsprout
And Exeggcute
ah okay well each of these mons have a fully evolved version of some type of flower EXCEPT..... the eggesecutive suite

he grows up into a v chill if not dopey palm tree who (i think) would be super fun to hang out w/ and catch some rays, maybe even Itemfinder some goodies on the beach w/,,,,

final team 2 venusaur 2 exeggutor 1 viloplume 1 victorybell

King Ezra The Wise

I COULD BE BANNED!
Hey don’t blame me the grass types that are available are those plus the Chikorita Line and the Paras line I forgot those two lines my bad I also forgot the Grookey Line the only available gen 8 Pokémon in the SERP Pokédrock world I’m playing in are the Galar starters

I'm gonna be honest, that's a pretty rough selection. No answer to Flying, no hazards, and no psychic resists for all those poison types. Reminds me of my current run at the gen 3 battle tower with how much it makes me wish I had a ferrothorn.

What do you have access to? Megas? Hidden Abilities? niche held items (e.g. terrain extender)? Absolutely nothing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)