Granny makes P2 eat some Pie

3v3 standard doubles
3APR
2 day DQ
Training items only
Everything else standard

P2X7

Rowlet [Link] (M)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Grass / Flying
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed, Worry Seeds, and all "Powder" based attacks (Poison Powder, Rage Powder, Sleep Powder, Spore, Stun Spore). Unable to have Petal Dance disrupted by oncoming damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Grass attacks requiring an external grass source. Bloom command.
Flying: Flying STAB; immune to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability, except when under the effects of Smack Down or Gravity, even for ground-based Flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying-types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a Size Class greater than four (4). Unaffected by Spikes or Toxic Spike when switching in. Able to hit Pokemon in the evasive stage of Bounce, Fly, or Sky Drop with single target moves that hit Pokemon on the field regardless of position.

Abilities:

Overgrow: (Passive) When this Pokemon's HP is below 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Grass attack is increased by two (2). (e.g. Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solar Beam from 12 to 14)
Long Reach (HA Locked): (Passive) This Pokemon has the ability to use contact attacks from a far distance, allowing it to use contact moves without actually making contact with the target (and, therefore, not triggering Abilities such as Fluffy or Iron Barbs).

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 36 (36.52) (-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 1/9
MC: 1
AC: 1/5

Moves (22/??):

Level-Up:
Tackle (*)
Leafage (*)
Growl (*)
Peck (*)
Astonish (*)
Razor Leaf (*)
Foresight (*)
Pluck (*)
Synthesis (*)
Sucker Punch
Leaf Blade
Brave Bird

Egg Moves:
Baton Pass (*)
Curse (*)
Defog (*)
Haze (*)
Ominous Wind (*)

TM Moves:
Light Screen (*)
Protect (*)
Roost (*)
Shadow Claw (*)
Steel Wing (*)

Pikipek [Barret] (M)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Normal / Flying
Normal: Normal STAB; +1 BAP on attacks that match dominant arena type after 3 actions. Unable to have Thrash or Outrage disrupted by oncoming damage.
Flying: Flying STAB; immune to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability except when under the effects of Smack Down or Gravity, even for ground-based Flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying-types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a Size Class greater than four (4). Unaffected by Spikes or Toxic Spikes when switching in. Able to hit Pokemon in the evasive stage of Bounce, Fly, or Sky Drop with single target moves that hit Pokemon on the field regardless of position.

Abilities:

Keen Eye: (Passive) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its vision also allows it to see through any attempt by an opponent to raise their own evasion.
Skill Link: (Passive) This Pokemon's skillful aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).
Pickup (HA Locked): (Passive) This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a held item (its own or an opponent's) is thrown away with a move like Fling, or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occurring held items in arenas.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 56 (56.52) (-)
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 3/9
MC: 0
AC: 3/5

Moves (26/??):

Level-Up:
Peck (*)
Growl (*)
Echoed Voice (*)
Rock Smash (*)
Supersonic (*)
Pluck (*)
Roost (*)
Fury Attack (*)
Screech (*)
Drill Peck
Bullet Seed

Egg Moves:
Brave Bird (*)
Boomburst (*)
Mirror Move (*)
Tailwind (*)
Uproar (*)

TM Moves:
Toxic (*)
Protect (*)
Smack Down
Brick Break
Flame Charge
Thief
Steel Wing (*)
Fly (*)
U-turn (*)
Substitute

Pluffle [Ravio] (M)
Nature: Naive (+15% Speed, +7% Accuracy, -1 SpD)
Type: Fairy
Fairy: Fairy STAB; the consecutive move usage penalty for using Damaging Fairy-type moves is reduced to two (2) from four (4).

Abilities:
Natural Cure: (Passive) This Pokemon's body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time; it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status when it switches out.
Aroma Veil: (Passive) This Pokemon and its allies on the field cannot be affected by Attract, Disable, Encore, Heal Block, Taunt, or Torment.
Friend Guard (HA Locked): This Pokemon's body emits an aura of joy that reduces the Base Attack Power of all opponents' attacks in multiple battles by two (2).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 57 (56.35) (+)
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 1/6

Moves (23/47):

Level-Up:
Scratch (*)
Fairy Wind (*)
Featherdance (*)
Yawn (*)
Wake-Up Slap (*)
Draining Kiss (*)
Encore (*)
Scary Face (*)
Parting Shot (*)
Rest
Moonblast
Nightmare

Egg Moves:
Aromatic Mist (*)
Charm (*)
Quick Guard (*)
Wide Guard (*)
Wish (*)

Tutor Moves:
Helping Hand

TM Moves:
Taunt (*)
Protect (*)
Sludge Bomb (*)
Energy Ball (*)
Dazzling Gleam (*)

vs.

Granny Pie

Cupra [Female] [Copper]
GP first met Copper when his mom was stomping around and screaming about a "GIANT MONSTER COCKROACH". GP saved Copper from the blind fury of his mom's stomping slippers, and they've been friends ever since. Copper's mild nature really evens out GP's jolliness and energy, and she remains to this day the voice on his head saying "Y'know, this probably isn't a great idea." Even though Copper is a huge support, and the voice of reason for many of her friends, she is fairly self-concious, with a deep-seated disgust for her own appearance, probably coming from the whole "monster cockroach" incident. She hides it well, but has often disguised herself as other, prettier Pokemon, and has always wanted to evolve, hoping that she might blossom into a Pokemon worthy of other's admiration.

Types: Bug/Psychic
Abilities:
Shield Dust (Passive) This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that reduces the Effect Chance of incoming attacks to 0%. This prevents such things as Burns from Flamethrower from occuring.
Keen Eye (Passive) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its vision also enables it to see through any attempts by an opponent to increase their own evasion.
Illusion (H) (Passive) (Locked) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Pokemon with Illusion with the info on said Pokemon and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]
Nature: Mild (+1 Special Attack, -1 Defense)
Stats:
Atk: 2
Def: 2 [1]
SpA: 3 [4]
SpD: 2
Spe: 44
# Weight Class: # 1
EC: 3/9
MC: 3
Attacks:
Tackle, String Shot, Bug Bite, Sunny Day, Heal Pulse, Confusion
Bug Buzz, Hydro Pump, Close Combat, Disable, Megahorn
Psychic, Shadow Ball, Psyshock, Protect, Light Screen, Reflect

Riolu [Male] [Scrappy]
Scrappy is GP's first Pokemon, and best friend for life. Scrappy and GP are almost complete mirrors of each other, and seemed destined to be together from their first meeting, that fateful day in the ancient Sinnoh rock quarry... But that's another story for another time! Now it's time for fun! Scrappy is an incredibly energetic Pokemon, as well as very trusting towards anyone he meets. He's a simple Pokemon, really. He does what's fun, and is always working to cheer up his friends when they feel down. He's playful, boisterous, and a self-entitled "Super-Duper-Party-Planner". All in all, Scrappy is in it for the fun, and for his social needs, and will always be there to put a smile on your face. And for the scarves. He loves scarves.

Types: Fighting
Abilities:
Inner Focus (Passive) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates
Steadfast (Passive) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases its Speed (adjusting the natural stage) by one (1) stage to make up the difference.
Prankster (H) (Passive) (Locked) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks a +1 increase in priority level. Dark-types are immune to all non-damaging attacks (as well as all moves summoned by a non-damaging move) used by a Pokémon with this ability.
Nature: Naive (+15% Spe, +11% Accuracy, -1 SpD)
Stats:
Atk: 3
Def: 2
SpA: 2
SpD: 2 [1]
Spe: 60 [69]
# Weight Class: # 2
EC: 1/6
MC: 1
Attacks:
Foresight, Quick Attack, Endure, Counter, Feint, Force Palm, Copycat, Screech, Reversal
Bullet Punch, High Jump Kick, Crunch, Vacuum Wave, Blaze Kick
Swords Dance, Focus Blast, Earthquake, Protect, Double Team, Poison Jab

Larvesta [Female] [Coloratura]
Coloratura was always an odd, somewhat contradictory Pokemon. Even her typing is a contradiction. (I mean, c'mon. Imagine a bug on fire.) Coloratura is always seeking fame and attention from big crowds, but is quite modest, and even a little shy when you meet her face-to-face. Nevertheless, she has lots of confidence, and a burning desire to put on a show for her fans. But she has no greater love than that towards her friends and family, with her intense Unova patriotism coming in close second. She and GP still remain in the Sinnoh Pokemon Contest Hall of Fame, their nomination there being inspired by both their strong connection to each other, and Coloratura's incredible shows with beautiful flames and air-rippling Bug Buzzes. Just know that when Coloratura wants to put on a show, she really puts on a show.

Types: Fire/Bug
Abilities: Flame Body (Passive) This Pokemon's external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Swarm (H) (Passive) (Locked) When this Pokemon's HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 3. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 9, X-Scissor from 8 to 11)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Stats:
Atk: 3 [2]
SpA: 2 [3]
Spe: 60
# Weight Class: # 3
EC: 0/6
AC: 0/5
Attacks:
Ember, String Shot, Leech Life, Take Down
Morning Sun, Magnet Rise, Endure, Foresight, Zen Headbutt
Solar Beam, Fire Blast, Overheat, Struggle Bug, Sunny Day

Because Granny Pie accepted first

P2X7 sends out/equips
Granny Pie sends out/equips/orders
P2X7 orders
I ref
Toon does his thang

094.png

Nice to see you again, P2X7! Maybe this time I won't go so easy on ya!
636.png

"Easy on him". I recall being told you lost without even touching one of his two Pokemon.
Cupra_zpsc55868bf-1.png

Hush, Pie. Don't begin bragging just yet. You don't want to make a fool of yourself.

You're goin' dooooooowwwwwwwn!!!
Cupra_zpsc55868bf-1.png

... *sigh*

Riolu @ EXP Share | Larvesta @ Amulet Coin

Riolu:
Poison Jab (Rowlet) --> Blaze Kick + Blaze Kick (combo) (Rowlet) --> Cooldown (Blaze Kick + Blaze Kick (combo) (Rowlet))
IF Rowlet is to use Protect when you would attack, THEN use Feint (Rowlet) that action, and initiate command string Blaze Kick+ Blaze Kick (combo) (Rowlet) --> Cooldown (Blaze Kick + Blaze Kick (combo) (Rowlet)) [HIGHEST PRIORITY]
IF Light Screen is active when you would attack, AND Pikipek is not to Protect that action, THEN use Brick Break (Pikipek) that action, and push actions back.
IF a damaging Flying-type combo is used on Riolu, THEN Protect that action. [NON-CONSECUTIVE] [LOWEST PRIORITY]

Larvesta:
Sunny Day--> Fire Blast + Fire Blast (combo) (Rowlet) --> Cooldown (Fire Blast + Fire Blast (combo) (Rowlet))

Last edited:

"I reciprocate your feelings. Now, let's see what we can do, here."

Rowlet: Brave Bird (Larvesta) - Pluck (Larvesta) - Brave Bird (Riolu)

Pikipek: Brave Bird (Larvesta) - Protect (Rowlet) - Tailwind

EN: 100
Weight Class: 2

and

Weight Class: 3

vs.

Spe: 36 (36.52) (-)

vs.

Spe: 56 (56.52) (-)

Round 1
Speed List:
Riolu
Larvesta
Pikipek
Rowlet

Action 1
Riolu used Poison Jab(Rowlet)
Crit: 7527
Poison: 3690
((8 + 4.5 - 3) * 1.5) = 14.25 damage
-6 EN

Larvesta used Sunny Day
IT'S SO SUNNY
-9 EN

Pikipek used Brave Bird(Larvesta)
Crit: 3229
Flame Body: 6895
((11 + 3 + 6 - 3) * 1.5) = 25.5 damage, 8.5 recoil
-6.5 EN

Rowlet used Brave Bird(Larvesta)
Crit: 1717
Flame Body: 5141
((11 + 3 + 4.5 - 3) * 1.5) = 23.25 damage, 7.75 recoil
-6.5 EN

Action 2

Pikipek used Protect(Rowlet)
-41.2 EN

Rowlet used Pluck(Larvesta)
Crit: 6835
Flame Body: 9483
((6 + 3 + 4.5 - 3) * 1.5) = 15.75 damage
-3 EN

Riolu used Blazing Sun Kick
Crit: 7565
Burn: 2769
((20.25 + 3 + 4.5 - 3) * 1.5) = 37.125 damage(Protected)
-31.5 EN

Larvesta used FLAME BLAST
Crit: 7840
Burn: 8675
((24.75 + 3 + 3 + 4.5 - 3) * 1.5) = 48.375 damage(protected)
-36 EN

Action 3
Riolu is cooling down

Larvesta is cooling down

Pikipek used Tailwind
-9 EN

Rowlet used Brave Bird(Riolu)
Crit: 940
((11 + 3 + 4.5 - 3) * 1.5) = 23.25 damage, 7.75 recoil
-6.5 EN

Summery:
Riolu: - 23.25 hp, - 37 EN (25.5)
Larvesta: -64.5hp, - 45 EN (25.5 + 23.25 + 15.75)
Pikipek: -8.5 hp, - 56.7 EN (8.5)
Rowlet: - 29.75 hp, -16 EN

HP: 67
EN: 62

and

HP: 26
EN: 55

Sunny 3r
vs.

HP: 60
EN: 84
Spe: 72 (36.52) (-)
Tailwind(5a)

vs.

HP: 81
EN: 43
Spe: 112 (56.52) (-)
Tailwind(5a)

P2X7 order
Granny Pie order
I ref
Toon yadda yadda yadda

Last edited:
Um... I found this in the New Data Audit: "In a multi-battle, Protect may be shifted to an ally, but it then has zero (0) priority and uses the target's typing, defenses, and stage boosts for purposes of calculating extra energy cost."
For my own clarification, and maybe for the clarification of the last round, does a double battle count as a multi-battle?

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Handbook said:
Firstly, if the combo is a same-move combo, double its priority, whereas if it's a different-move combo, add together the two move priorities. Then, if both moves in the combo have a priority of 0 or less, subtract 2 from the sum.
Both Blaze Kick combo and Fire Blast combo are at -2 priority

Excellent. Thank you.
I always forget that.
Toon, you're a good human being.
May the world carry on peacefully, some of us a little bit wiser and less trigger-happy on obscure rules versus seasoned veterans.

EndlessAge, I see a few issues with this reffing. First (unless I've spontaneously failed basic math >.>), I believe that Larvesta should end the round with 2 HP remaining. Second, although it is irrelevant to this round, attacks can't crit or score secondary effects against a Protected Pokemon. Third, Flame Body Burns an unlucky assailant after the triggering attack is resolved, so Burn's BAP reduction shouldn't apply to Rowlet's third attack.

Thanks for pointing that out. Somehow that slipped past Toon and I and I'll fix it tomorrow and if not by Friday. Working with him on this has been incredibly stressful and honestly I have a lot of real life stuff to take care of, I was attempting to be quick so that you guys could have your battle, but honestly just find a sub if you want this done in a reasonable amount of time because while this sounds stupid, it's super draining. Sorry for the delay and you having to deal with my bs.

EDIT: I think we all made a mistake with Larvesta, but at this point you could tell me that hydrogen isn't real and i'd believe it. I think that this is actually correct. I fixed BAP to burn because riolu doesn't possess flame body to even burn Rowlet, fixed HPs and all that shit. But it'll probably be wrong.

Last edited:

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
EndlessAge, I see a few issues with this reffing. First (unless I've spontaneously failed basic math >.>), I believe that Larvesta should end the round with 2 HP remaining. Second, although it is irrelevant to this round, attacks can't crit or score secondary effects against a Protected Pokemon. Third, Flame Body Burns an unlucky assailant after the triggering attack is resolved, so Burn's BAP reduction shouldn't apply to Rowlet's third attack.
We're all high on something rn tbh, You targeted Riolu w/ Brave Bird A3 rofl. Everything Should be fixed apologizes

continue with le battle

"Excellent. Now, keep up the pressure."

Rowlet: Brave Bird (Riolu) - Pluck (Riolu) - Brave Bird (Riolu)
IF you are targeted by a Damaging Fire-type combination, use Protect that action instead and push back, but not consecutively.
IF Riolu uses Counter, use Ominous Wind (Riolu) the first instance, Roost the second, and Ominous Wind (Riolu) the second.
KO Sub: IF Riolu is KO'd when you would act, use Pluck (Larvesta) that action instead.

Pikipek: Brave Bird (Larvesta) - Brave Bird (Larvesta) - Brave Bird (Larvesta)
IF Larvesta uses Morning Sun, AND it is under the effects of Endure, AND it is not Confused, use Supersonic (Larvesta) that action instead.
IF Larvesta is under the effects of Endure when you would act, AND it is not Badly Poisoned, use Toxic (Larvesta) that action instead.
KO Sub: IF Larvesta is KO'd when you would act, target Riolu that action instead.

094.png

Well, it looks like we still have a lot to learn.
Alright, team! Our drive didn't play out! It's time to play some defense!

Riolu:
Detect --> Double Team (2 clones) --> Detect

Larvesta:
Morning Sun --> Morning Sun --> Overheat (Rowlet)

Last edited:

HP: 67
EN: 62

and

EN: 55

Sunny 3r
vs.

EN: 84
Tailwind(5a)

vs.

HP: 81
EN: 43
Tailwind(5a)

Round 2
Riolu used Detect
15.3 EN

Pikipek used Brave Bird(Larvesta)
Crit: 5459
Flame Body: 7380
((11 + 3 + 6 - 3) * 1.5) = 25.5 damage, 8.5 Recoil
-6.5 EN

Larvesta Fainted

((11 + 3 + 4.5 - 3) * 1.5) = 23.25 damage
-10.5 EN

Action 2

Pikipek used Brave Bird(Riolu)
Crit: 7284
-10.5 EN

Rowlet used Pluck(Riolu)
Crit: 9549
((6 + 3 + 4.5 - 3) * 1.5) = 15.75 damage
-3 EN

Riolu used Double Team(2 Clones this time)
8 Energy, 2 clones

Action 3

Riolu used Detect
-25.5 EN

((11 + 3 + 6 - 3) * 1.5) = 25.5 damage
-14.5 EN

((11 + 3 + 4.5 - 3) * 1.5) = 23.25 damage
-6.5 EN

EN: 13
2 Clones

and

HP: 0
EN: 0

Sunny 2r
vs.

EN: 64
Tailwind(2a)

vs.

HP: 64
EN: 11
Tailwind(2a)

Granny Pie to order
P2X7 orders
I ref
Toon does his thing
we all go home happy

094.png

"Happy". Welp, gg, P2X7. Looks like I still have a lot to learn.

Riolu:
Chill --> Detect --> Double Team (2 clones)
IF both of your clones are still active A3, THEN use Blaze Kick (Rowlet) that action.
IF only one of your clones is still active A3, THEN use Double Team (1 clone).

Last edited:
094.png

... :D I'm the best at Pokemans.
Cupra_zpsc55868bf-1.png

... smh

Sending out Cupra @ Lucky Egg

Cupra:
Disable (Pikipek) (Brave Bird) --> Disable (Rowlet) (Brave Bird) --> Reflect
IF you can tell which Riolu is the real one (maybe because you're his Psychic-type teammate), THEN initiate action sequence Heal Pulse (Riolu) --> Disable (Pikipek) (Brave Bird) --> Disable (Rowlet) (Brave Bird), AND replace Heal Pulse in Sub 2 with Reflect.
IF your target during A2 or A3 is under the effects of Protect, THEN use Heal Pulse (Riolu) and push back actions.

Riolu:
Chill --> Detect --> Double Team (2 clones)
IF both of your clones are still active A3, THEN use Blaze Kick (Rowlet) that action.
IF only one of your clones is still active A3, THEN use Double Team (1 clone).

Last edited:

"Take it down."

Rowlet: Brave Bird (Cupra) - Brave Bird (Cupra) - Ominous Wind (Cupra)

Pikipek: Brave Bird (Riolu) - Brave Bird (Cupra) - Brave Bird (Cupra)

EN: 13
2 Clones

and

Sunny 2r
vs.

EN: 64
Tailwind(2a)

vs.

HP: 64
EN: 11
Tailwind(2a)

Round 3
Action 1
Determined that Granny's first sub was illegal.

(Keen Eye)
Crit: 5894
- 18.5 EN
Pikipek en Ko
Riolu Ko

Rowlet used Brave Bird(Cupra)
Crit: 8008
((11 + 3 + 4.5 - 1.5) * 1.5) = 25.5 damage, 8.5 recoil
-10.5 EN

Cupra used Disable(Brave Bird)
Pikipek is fainted
-7 EN
Action 2

Rowlet used Brave Bird(Cupra)
Crit: 8008
((11 + 3 + 4.5 - 1.5) * 1.5) = 25.5 damage, 8.5 recoil
-14.5 EN

Cupra used Disable(Brave Bird on Rowlet)
-11 EN

Action 3

Cupra used Reflect
-9 EN

Rowlet used Ominous Wind
Crit: 36
Effect: 3624
((6 + 3 + 3 - 3) * 1.5) = 13.5 damage
- 4 EN

2 Clones
Reflect(5a)

and

HP: 25
EN: 73
Reflect(5a)

Sunny 1r
vs.

HP: 43
EN: 35
Spe: 36(-)
Disabled(4a)

vs.

Spe: 56.52 (-)

P2X7 sends out and orders
Granny Pie orders
I ref

"Well, it's been fun so far, but we now have to finish this."

Pluffle @ Exp. Share

Rowlet: Shadow Claw (Cupra) - Shadow Claw (Cupra) - Shadow Claw (Cupra)
IF Cupra is under the effects of a successful P/E move when you would act, Chill that action instead and push back.

Pluffle: Moonblast (Cupra) - Moonblast (Cupra) - Moonblast (Cupra)
IF Cupra is under the effects of a successful P/E move when you would act, Chill that action instead and push back.

094.png

GG. Man, never realized how thoroughly your team counters mine, before. Well, it's the thought that counts, right?
Cupra_zpsc55868bf-1.png

No. It's not. At least no one's noticing that we're losing this much. Except for this guy...

Cupra:
Bug Buzz + Bug Buzz (Rowlet) --> Cooldown (Cry) --> Psychic + Psychic (Rowlet)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)