Gotta Cats them all!

Her name is Patchie and she is 3 years old :3

WaterBomb your cat looks very similar to mine in terms of colors *_* everyone has cute cats :D

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
i used to have a cat i loved a bunch but had to get it out of the house cuz my brother wound up bein allergic to them. when i got from school, she would follow me up to my room and she just seemed to enjoy spendin time with me (yes i know this is incredibly silly to say of animals, especially cats) considerin how much time she was with me and how she liked to take naps with me or be with me when i was on the computer.

oh her name was Christine

loved sleepin on my dirty clothes hamper too, i guess. gettin kinda nostalgic, i miss her...

i liked her tilted face mark, it was a kinda funny thing to look at just because of how "imperfect" looked

pookar

Banned deucer.

my kitten. my sister got her at school in spetember/october but couldnt keep her there cus housing rules.. so we get her :3 pretty fiesty sometimes but its almost bipolar cus she will sleep really nice but run around and bite people too .. my hands and wrists are destroyed cus of her lol. First 4 pics were when we first brought ehr home pretty much, probably around November/october. Last pic was in December when i took her to see my sister when she was comin home for break :3 she was real nice that car ride, 1.5 hours of well behaved cat..

Cooky

Banned deucer.
fuck, pookars kitten makes me miss when my cats were adorable and fuzzy.

instead of the pricks they turned out to be

pookar

Banned deucer.
fuck, pookars kitten makes me miss when my cats were adorable and fuzzy.

instead of the pricks they turned out to be
yes i pray every night to the cat gods that my cat does not turn out to be a rude ass howeever it is becoming increasingly apparent that this is futile

This is probably my favorite thread ever. I love cats!!!!

Currently, I have three of them, and they are all sooo cute ^_^ I'm putting the pics in hide tags since they're all big.

Yeahhhh I'm a crazy cat lady

@Zog
Hey man did you buy these pets toghether, the color matching thingy seems too much to be a coincidence. I think they've got the best color of any cat posted here so far, grats. Is the cat a russian blue btw?

@Charmander
You should cross breed with Waterbomb's cat or Rilo :P

@Tolan
Niggas be rollin in bling and pussie, eh?

@Phantasia
I love cat personalities and their preferences when it comes to where they sleep. I have a cat that just loves to sleep at the door step lol. Cute kittie!

@Pookar
Katz in a box! The kitten has a very beautiful grin, enjoy!

@Ritter Cat
Grey cats, the best. Also, cross breed yours with Zog and gimme the kittens asap.

@Crazycatlady

I think the best thread evar deserves a luvsidc, no? I'm curious, did you name your cats after English princes? Edward has the best eyes and William the best hair, unfortunately they're both males so...

i luvdisced it a long time ago, lol. And no, my cats are not named after princes.

I got Edward when I was 5, and I was extremely obsessed with Winnie the Pooh at the time. Pooh's real name was Edward Bear, and so my 5-year-old self couldn't think of a better name for an adorable kitten than Edward!

Mikey and William are brothers, and around the time I got them, I was really into reading medical thrillers. Mikey is thus named after Michael Crichton, and I actually wanted to name William "Richard" after Richard Preston, but my parents vetoed that one and instead decided on William. I agree with their choice now, since he really is more of a William than a Richard....

As for William x Edward breeding, it's funny you should mention that, since they really have taken a liking to each other. William is a real pretty boy, and he always walks up to Edward and demands to be groomed. Much to my mother's consternation, my dad and I joke that they are in a gay relationship. I come from an odd family lol.

EDIT: Here is another picture of Edward and William being adorable!!! ^_^

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

cute Seth, only just a year old, i love him more than my dogs now <3

so many cute cats itt! i swear i'm gonna live with like 10 of them when i'm older. also, whenever someone not in our family comes to our house, he's scared to death, is it just him, or is it all of them?

That's Shira up there.
Her name means song in Hebrew. My mom used to have a lot of cats when she was younger, but she couldn't later on (renting). So when we finally moved into our house, she started looking for one. My dad's friend volunteers at an animal rescue center. Shira and her sister were caught randomly wandering the streets (her sister ran away but Shira walked up to the rescuers and started meowing <3 ). When they got Shira, she let my father know and he brought Shira home. She's been a resident of the family for about 14 years. She's 15 or so, and a mommy's cat inside and out. She thinks shes a parrot and rides around on my mom's shoulder.

This is Buttons.
He was adopted from an animal shelter, along with his sister Endora. Unfortunately, my father made us choose one. Both were terrified, but he was a bit bolder, so we chose him. However, very soon after we got him, he got ringworm and had to be confined for several months in a small room with basically no human interaction. He's been kinda nuts ever since, very paranoid. But when you can get him calm enough to chill with you, he's the cutest guy ever. He's seven or eight, I don't remember which right now.

These be my kitties <3

i luvdisced it a long time ago, lol. And no, my cats are not named after princes.

I got Edward when I was 5, and I was extremely obsessed with Winnie the Pooh at the time. Pooh's real name was Edward Bear, and so my 5-year-old self couldn't think of a better name for an adorable kitten than Edward!

Mikey and William are brothers, and around the time I got them, I was really into reading medical thrillers. Mikey is thus named after Michael Crichton, and I actually wanted to name William "Richard" after Richard Preston, but my parents vetoed that one and instead decided on William. I agree with their choice now, since he really is more of a William than a Richard....

As for William x Edward breeding, it's funny you should mention that, since they really have taken a liking to each other. William is a real pretty boy, and he always walks up to Edward and demands to be groomed. Much to my mother's consternation, my dad and I joke that they are in a gay relationship. I come from an odd family lol.

EDIT: Here is another picture of Edward and William being adorable!!! ^_^
XD @ Edward he's like "You looking at my girlfriend Mutha ****er?!".

Edward must be very old if you got him at five, but I love how all of you people's cats don't look like their age, makes me feel better about my own budding family :P

Your family is pretty chill, at my house and probably because their new to this cat business any sexual activity is "rape" -_-.

@Battlestar

This is a cat thread, Chihuahuas aren't welcome!

@Coronis

Lovely looking black kitty, so many people look at them and depending on their ethnic background, they can be anything from Djinn to curse souls and bad luck.

@kittenmay

I can releate to sisters running away, Sushi had his run off into the wilderness never to be heard about again. I'm absolutely d'aawwww by Buttons until I read he's a dude and I went "dammit there goes another breeding prospect". Lovely family :)

this is my kitty! she's a Korat mix, her mom was purebred but she got out and fucked a stray tom and had the cutest litter ever and i got one ^__^ she's a couple months shy of a year now i think, her birthday is in april or may or something.

her full name is becquerel (bek-kur-el) after the SI unit of radioactivity and the freaky dog from homestuck of the same name, but my roommate and i just call her bec for short. she's super sweet but bipolar as fuck, she fits right in at home and i love her!

oh, my cat is a Korat as well. I'll post pics asap (I want to record a video of when he catches a plastic mouse and brings it to me so that I can throw it again)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)