Good mobile games

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

King of Thieves
, from ZeptoLab, creators of Cut The Rope, is a nice mix of platformer, dungeonmaster, and PVP games. Craft gems, upgrade your traps, and improve your dungeon, all while keeping a watchful eye out for any fellow thieves looking to steal your bounty the minute you leave. Warning: Although this game is a blast, it really does require you to check on it frequently else others strip you of all your goodies.

Clumsy Ninja, from NaturalMotion, is a casual take-care-of-your-pet game, except this time your pet is a hilariously inept ninja who needs lots of training and care if he's to find and save his lost love. It might not be to a lot of your tastes (not very competitive) and is chock-full of IAPs, but it's still a lot of fun to play through without any IAPS. It's surprising how good it feels to smack him around a little (the game has an extremely polished physics engine)!

Infinity Blade II is pretty well-known, but I feel it's been overshadowed by the release of the final installment in the trilogy. Pretty deep for a game that basically involves swiping up, down, and to the side. Reincarnate over and over to destroy the arcane forces who seek to keep you imprisoned within a mysterious karmic cycle, and discover new paths and enemies every time you traverse the tower! My favorite game in the trilogy because it's more polished than the first and doesn't go out on a limb like the third.

Battlecats (1 & 2) Both games are a delightful mix of the vaguely creepy and the laugh-out-loud funny as you, assisted by God (a wormhole with eyes), summon waves upon waves of disturbing cat creatures to wage bloody war on your enemies. The insane variety of cats never ceases to amaze, either, so give it a try!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
got to try out this this game on my brother's phone recently

it's pretty and the puzzles are tricky without being hard. You need to pay to unlock more levels, but I think the first ones are free.

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
Just grabbed DraStic for Android and am playing through my DS library on it. Not recommended for Action/Physical button dependent games. But the more touch friendly ones are a smash to have in my pocket. Elite Beat Agents, The Layton Trilogy, pkmn B2W2, that thing's a dream.

People with stylus devices like GalaxyNote could probably enjoy the Zelda DS games in GLORIOUS HD.

----

Other than that Plague Inc. and Daddy Long Legs are my usual 5 minute fix.

Circle:

Basically you just tap and try not to hit the black line while collecting diamonds along the way, you can spend diamonds to buy new circles etc..

Pastelle

we're all star stuff
I just downloaded this recently and have been playing it every chance i get since

Its simple. You run around killing waves of enemies while collecting coins to upgrade your gear, get acheivments, etc. You gain levels by defeating a certain number of enemies, with a boss battle every 10 levels. There's different characters to unlock that all have unique perks and power-ups. There's a lot of strategy involved, and its oh-so-addictive. The music and graphics are also great, as they feel like they came straight out of a NES. Its free on the App Store this week, but otherwise I think its 99 cents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)