National Dex Giovanni Theme Team NDAG

So this is a competitive theme team for giovanni using polemon that hes used in the past. Team is here. = https://pokepast.es/95e07a99c54d2dae.

Mewtwo-Armored (Mewtwo) @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psystrike
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball

Mewtwo is my go to Pokemon for anything that the rest of my team can't hit. Probably the strongest member of my team. Psystrike is a STAB move. Ice beam for Dragons. Flame blast for Ice and Grass. And shadow ball to handle Ghost.

Kangaskhan @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- Crunch
- Power-Up Punch.

Ahh Kangaskhan. The Pokemon I use against the more "Bulky" variety... Fake out for a safe Mega. Reture is for STAB. Crunch... Why do I have that there...? Oh Yea.. Ghost Types... Power-Up Paunch for Normal and Ground and anything I can't hit with return.

Nidoking @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
- Thunderbolt.

Nidoking is my favorite for its bulk and... Bulk... Yea... Sludge wave for STAB. (As Usual.) Earth Power to Steel and Fire. Fire Blast for Grass, Steel and the Creepy Crawlies. And last but not least Thunder Bolt for Water Coverage.

Gyarados @ Mystic Water
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang
- Power Whip

This Pokemon I chose mainly for Ground and Fire Coverage but In my honest opinion, Sucks Balls. Dragon Dance for Setup. Waterfall for STAB. Ice fang for Grass. And Power whip for Rock, Water, and Ground.

Garchomp @ Leftovers
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
- Scale Shot

This was originally a Nidoqueen but I changed it to try to cover my weakness. (Spoiler Alert! It didn't work.) Swords dance for setup. Earthquake for Ground and Fire. (And STAB ;) ) Fire Fang for Grass and Ice weaknesses. Scale shot as the main STAB move.

Rhyperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 240 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Megahorn

=
Rhyperior is the Pokemon I send out when I cant predict my opponent and is great for it bulkyness. Honestly it's great. Earthquake is the main STAB move. Stone edge for flying types that think there smart. Stealth Rock is more of a Final Throw than setup but wherever. Megahorn for Pokemon I can't hit with my other moves. -END REPORT-

Last edited:
You might considering replacing leftover on rhyperior to weakness policy as it’s ability and incredible pshyical defense allows policy to be activated and still be healthy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)