German Qualifier - Cologne, June 5th 2010 - WON BY KEDAVRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't they both the same place?
Yes, but!

In German that city is called: Köln,
In Dutch it is also called: Köln,
but in English it is Cologne.

And since I had never heard of Cologne, I thought it was way tofar for me to go there. :nerd: But...it was pretty close to where i live...

Apparently your English is more than bad and besides, if you didn't know: BPE - we're better than you and you know it ;)
I agree..its always funny how people come out of their graves shout something silly but dont have the guts to come to the tournament and get 4-0ed...but yeah its easier to say something behind the wall called internet.

and all the shouters who said yeah the BPE was lucky last year got all a big falcon Punch in their face..i mean 10/16 BPeler (and friends) ..i mean, there is nothing to prove anymore.

BPE - we're better than you and you know it ;)

yeah the Juniors filled the 128 slots up but they decided to extend it on the day allowing all juniors to participate.......pity they didn't do this for the seniors :\
Sorry to contradict you there, but not all Juniors were able to participate. Someone said that about 230 Juniors tried to and I have a picture of the remaining people in line after registration had closed and 192 were full (sad faces, of course)

You could "feel" the result of the 192-extension as the junior-tournament wasn't over when the senior-tournament started. If they'd extended seniors as well, the senior tournament would have taken longer than it already did. It guess, it already lasted longer than expected because the remaining people were "strongy asked to leave" shortly after the finals were over.

But I agree: They need to think about allowing more people to these tournament, probably having more places in Germany or Europe in general.

Regards,

TCC

Yes, but!

In German that city is called: Köln,
In Dutch it is also called: Köln,
but in English it is Cologne.

And since I had never heard of Cologne, I thought it was way tofar for me to go there. :nerd: But...it was pretty close to where i live...
It isn´t called Köln in dutch, it's Keulen there.

HAIL THOR!

IAM A GERMAN FROM THE TRIBE OF BRUKTERII AND LIVE NEAR THE RIVER LUPA! THIS BAD ROMNANS HAVE THEIR CAPITAL OF THEIR PROVINCE GERMANIA INFERIOR 6 WALKDAYS AWAY FROM HERE!! ITS CALLED Colonia Claudia Ara Agrippinensium (CCAA)...

WE HAVE TO DEFEND OURSELF! WE DID THAT WITH THE GREAT ARMINIUS AT THE WAR OF VARUS BUT THESE STUPID ROMANS WONT GIVE UP!

=/

Can I ask, why the fuck did FAUST use Ice punch on Palkia???? Dynamic Punch much? Did he think he had a 3rd pokemon so was afraid of a giratina! 9.9

Plus the fact of god damn shadow sneaking Thor when he should've sneaked palkia. What the hell, seriously. :\

That guy, 3,14159s brother, is an acquaintance of mine and the only time he plays Pokemon is at the VGCs. He was top8 in Berlin last year and this year he won against really good players. These mistakes happen if you play Pokémon only once in a year and it didn't matter either because both had won their trip to Hawaii.
Be sure that both players will be better in Hawaii. The winner is also a friend of mine and it's likely that I'll be the team builder behind their teams for Hawaii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)