Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Encore
- Substitute
- Disable
- Perish Song
My first choice is Mega Gengar cause this one is my personal favorite pokemon:mad:, i choose Perish Song with Encore and Disable which help him kill the opponent with Perish Song and switch another pokemon in safely. This set normally get rid of some annoying hazard setter and stall Pokemon also the encore disable combo force enemy Pokemon to Struggle or waste their Dynamax turns.

Rainbow not White (Xerneas) @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 168 Def / 252 SpA / 88 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Fire]
My second choice is Xeneas, this Pokemon appreciate the opponent’s Dynamax gone so he can just Dynamax + Geomancy and sweep likely everything, with Max Flare it can even 2HKO defensive Necrozma-DM, 88 EVs speed with Geomancy outspeed mostly every pokemon, so i put the rest in Def EVs to tank opponent like Necrozma-DM and Mega Rayquaza

White Green (Zygarde) @ Leftovers
Ability: Power Construct
EVs: 252 HP / 208 Def / 48 Spe
Impish Nature
- Substitute
- Coil
- Glare
- Thousand Arrows
Defensive Zygarde is also notable for its ability to check the likes of Zacian-C lacking Play Rough, Necrozma-DM, Ho-Oh, and Primal Groudon, while also acting as a status absorber.

Why not WHITE?? (Necrozma-Dusk-Mane) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Sunsteel Strike
- Stealth Rock
- Morning Sun
As Gengar is a threat to slower Pokemon, faster Pokemon like Zacian-C need a check and Necrozma-DM is the perfect teamate for Gengar. Steath Rock instead of Thunder Wave because we already have Zygarde's Glare.

1660813166222.png
1660813181239.png

White Pink (Chansey) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Toxic
- Aromatherapy
- Wish

Next, we got Chansey as the member of the team just to check those SpA sweeper like P-gre, Choice scarf Kyogre, Tank Astral Barrage from Calyrex-S, i still cannot choose between Wish and Confide.:changry:

Color UNKNOWN (Ditto) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 0 Spe
- Transform
As the last Pokemon of the family, Ditto can act as a revenge killer, or jump into the last turn of Perish Song and take all the status buff from Mega Gengar's Encore

Last edited:
Chansey need confide or at least Seismic toss for CM ogre sets with rest or Substitute. I guess you can predict a CM and send Mega gengar, click encore and trap it if dynamax was used. Anyway, watch out against Calyrex-S with sub + Nasty plot, because Chansey is not reliable always.

swap disable for destiny bond in case you know that you will be one shot. I can see why you may need earthquake, but try swapping it out for thunder wave. trust me, it'll help you out in the long run. alo seismic toss on chansey is pgood as well. overall, great team, but could use some tweaks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)