Announcement Genesect Suspect Voter Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
Post here if you've achieved the suspect requirements.

GXEMinimum Games

Please post a screenshot that shows your alt having the requirement, as well as proof that the alt belongs to you. Make sure all the information is shown or your post will be ignored. Remember that your alt must start with "1SECT" to count.

Anything else will be deleted.

The suspect period will end June 10th, 11:59 PM EST (GMT -5)

Last edited:

pqs

Banned deucer.
Screen Shot 2021-05-29 at 1.41.17 AM.png

genesect is really restrictive in the builder, when making teams for ladder or tournaments i have to select from a pool of pokemon that get lower with every set from a seemingly infinite pool of possibilities. pult, zera, rachi, volcanion, aggron, arcanine, naganadel, and eleki are all pretty good checks but they can all be teched for pretty easily with the switch of an item or evs (other than arcanine and mostly rachi). when there's a genesect on the opponent's side and i don't have any hard counter like arcanine, i have to factor in predicting the opponent's set before anything to figure out matchups, because most of the time the opponents genesect will have a good matchup vs you, just because of how many threats it can take on, which just feels like it puts me at a disadvantage. while this is a case with other pokemon too, i think its most common with genesect because of how little opportunity cost it has with switching sets and still retaining most of its previous matchups against fairies / grasses / dragons etc. series like tears vs gym socks have made me realize that genesect's broken-ness isn't just present on ladder and also shows in high level play, so i'll be voting ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)