Generation IX: Scarlet & Violet [LOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Hello! Thank you for everyone's patience and understanding while we waited until the updates have been made. I have had time to finally update my Sysbot thanks to the developers' hardwork. :blobthumbsup: Should there be any issues with my Wi-Fi I will try to take care of it as soon as I can.

Do you have all the TMs already collected (for your item distribution bot)? If not, do you need help with collecting some of them?

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
No worries I just been super busy and I can get them no problem :quagchamppogsire: lot of stuff happened. Will try to get them done.

Last edited:

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
It is a Available but it is primarily setup for Scarlet and Violet, however. I would have to change something on my end to let the application/SysBot know to distribute those items. I may just remove it entirely soon.

I'm a little confused on what to do for cloning. I'm offering my Mightiest Pikachu and the bot quits.

Last edited:

Bobsican

NatDex Ubers TL
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Hello, may I ask if it's possible to donate BR/Raid-intended mons so they're freely distributable by the bot, and if so, how? Considering there's multiple users credited for some mons this seems to be the case, but I'd appreciate clarifications on how to donate, some rather solid options are missing and I'd like to contribute.

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
Hello, may I ask if it's possible to donate BR/Raid-intended mons so they're freely distributable by the bot, and if so, how? Considering there's multiple users credited for some mons this seems to be the case, but I'd appreciate clarifications on how to donate, some rather solid options are missing and I'd like to contribute.
Unfortunately, I am going to have to decline for liability reasons. The users who are on the thread that gave me Pokémon are members of the Wi-Fi moderation team and have been well accounted for. I just don’t want the off chance that a Pokémon I get from someone else and they think it is safe and then find out it isn’t. This puts me in a bad spot as I wouldn’t know how many people got said Pokémon. I do, however, appreciate the offer. You can state the Pokémon you’d like added and then when I can I will see to it. I would have to take my switch down (bot) so I can get the Pokémon and have them set up. Thanks for understanding :blobthumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)