Tournament GEN8UU BLITZ TOURNAMENT [WON BY RAMOLOST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
To the following players: please remember to schedule if you haven't already! There will be no more subs of course since this is round 2, I am just gently reminding you to schedule since I do not see any public scheduling. Remember to save replays and ask for extensions if you need them! And play in the blitz format or else your game will not count.

Maple  vs  Drud

EviGaro vs Dat Aggron

faded love vs Bebo

QY_CS vs Neetox

Mygrein vs vivalospride

solonor24 vs zugubu royale

avarice vs Monky25

ramolost

parfum quartier
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
RE:Solonor24
Solonor got himself tourbanned for being dumb. Since this is not an official tournament,i asked Hogg and he told me it was up to the hosts if a tourbanned player could play or not. Therefore, i talked with pif about this situation. Pif told me that he trusted me on this decision since hes a fool and it was my decision. I decided to let solonor play for several reasons that i wont explain here.
zugubu royale solonor24 regarding the special situation i'll grant an extension since one player thought he couldnt play.

also granting extension to QY_CS Neetox and Cheese5555 Van Du please get those games done ASAP.
get in touch with pif or post in this thread if you need an extension.

pif will post round 2 / coinflips / act tomorrow. we are waiting for bans to post so we dont have to play a week in a dead meta.

RE:Solonor24
Solonor got himself tourbanned for being dumb. Since this is not an official tournament,i asked Hogg and he told me it was up to the hosts if a tourbanned player could play or not. Therefore, i talked with pif about this situation. Pif told me that he trusted me on this decision since hes a fool and it was my decision. I decided to let solonor play for several reasons that i wont explain here.
zugubu royale solonor24 regarding the special situation i'll grant an extension since one player thought he couldnt play.

also granting extension to QY_CS Neetox and Cheese5555 Van Du please get those games done ASAP.
get in touch with pif or post in this thread if you need an extension.

pif will post round 2 / coinflips / act tomorrow. we are waiting for bans to post so we dont have to play a week in a dead meta.
Tried to contact cheese5555, even weekend but he seem to busy.
pls give me an extension, thanks!

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
Coinflips and AW:

Maple  vs  Drud neither posted publicly to schedule

Maple advances on coinflip

Bebo vs Faded Love, neither of them played or asked for an extension after an apparently missed scheduled attempt on discord

faded love advances on coinflip

1605544295130.png

Dataggron vs EviGaro, Evigaro advances since her opponent never replied to the public message

avarice vs Monky25, monky25 dropped out so Avarice advances

Posting round 3 shortly

Attachments

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
ROUND 3

WE ARE USING THE META POST TIER SHIFTS AND POST BANS, THAT MEANS:

DRACOZOLT, HAWLUCHA, BLACEPHALON, and WEAVILE ARE BANNED
DITTO DROPPED FROM OU SO IT'S LEGAL
BUZZWOLE, NIDOKING, and BARRASKEWDA ROSE TO OU AND ARE ILLEGAL

SAVE REPLAYS

PLAY IN BLITZ FORMAT

DEADLINE: MONDAY NOVEMBER 22ND, LATE AT NIGHT GMT-5

EXTENSION DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 18th, LATE AT NIGHT GMT-5

PAIRINGS IN PARENTHESIS (NAME vs NAME) MEANS YOU HAVE AN EXTENSION FROM ROUND 2 AND MUST CONTACT YOUR NEW OPPONENT IF YOU WIN IN ROUND 2

GLHF!

Maple  vs  Freeroamer
faded love  vs  Amaroq
Ramolost  vs  eifo
Mindnight  vs  avarice
Hogg  vs  EviGaro
zugubu royale  vs  Lilburr
QY_CS vs  vivalospride
naviii 1  vs  Van Du

Last edited:
I should be given the act win

1605550781471.png

I contacted him on discord as I saw him talking in chats and always seemed to be online with no reply

1605550851653.png

Messaged him on smogon with also no reply

1605550905146.png

Then I had to tell pif that I wasn't getting any replies so he said tomorrow and as I replied with ill be home around this time which was around 8-9 pm my time and he also never contacted me on sunday

1605550977595.png

I saw him online on discord so made a last ditch effort to play the series and I'm not just going to sit there and wait after him never trying to get the game done so I got off

I obviously tried to get the game done and he didnt im 100% certain he saw the messages I sent him so I am declaring the act win

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
I should be given the act win

View attachment 291892
I contacted him on discord as I saw him talking in chats and always seemed to be online with no reply

View attachment 291893
Messaged him on smogon with also no reply

View attachment 291894
Then I had to tell pif that I wasn't getting any replies so he said tomorrow and as I replied with ill be home around this time which was around 8-9 pm my time and he also never contacted me on sunday

View attachment 291897
I saw him online on discord so made a last ditch effort to play the series and I'm not just going to sit there and wait after him never trying to get the game done so I got off

I obviously tried to get the game done and he didnt im 100% certain he saw the messages I sent him so I am declaring the act win
Bebo faded love

Your screenshots are the evidence I am using. Bebo reached out to Faded Love on Smogon and did not respond until Bebo contacted me, a host, in order to presumably get Faded to respond. They then scheduled for Sunday at about 8:30 PM GMT-5. Neither player contacted each other at 8:30 PM GMT-5, with Bebo contacting 90 minutes late according to his screenshot and Faded Love replying 25 minutes after that. Bebo didn't respond to Faded Love's final message. Since neither player contacted each other at the scheduled time and later scheduling attempts failed, the coin flip stands. Faded Love is still in round 3.

I am sorry Bebo but I think this is the only fair option based on my account above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)