Not open for further replies.

pokeblade101

is a Community Contributor
RBTT Champion

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
May want my opponent to be subbed, have contacted them twice with no response
For future reference, please ensure you contact your opponent to schedule on their wall, not in a private conversation. I can see their wall is empty.

Anyway, the subs for the round have been done so it will most likely just be a free win. As you've contacted them in private, you need to post screenshots of the private conversation or add the hosts to it. In the future when you post on their wall, you won't need to provide screenshots because hosts can see the communication attempts. :sphearical:

For future reference, please ensure you contact your opponent to schedule on their wall, not in a private conversation. I can see their wall is empty.

Anyway, the subs for the round have been done so it will most likely just be a free win. As you've contacted them in private, you need to post screenshots of the private conversation or add the hosts to it. In the future when you post on their wall, you won't need to provide screenshots because hosts can see the communication attempts. :sphearical:
Sorry about that, didn't know that the mods couldn't see those.

Here is a screenshot of our conversation, its been a few days and they haven't replied

Attachments

New Matchups
Vonols vs Magmar54
ASKid679 vs Miss Novelist
sunsets vs BetelNutCEO
Lil Crabs vs frostyicelad
aColeWorld vs JJ09LIE
PikaPlayer vs Alpha1013
stainedMorph! vs virajlegend
OneArmedBandit vs Cilantro38 ( double sub for MultiAmmiratore vs fivestaradoty )
fish anemometer vs RSB
Wooper Person vs Piapia
queso vs Michielleus ( double sub for GEEV vs Paytonio )
blce vs trial mayb
Wait2Seconds vs A-drago destroyer
crow crumbs vs Xiri
No Luck No Life vs davidelbello
Amaranth vs Cookiecattirnado

If you have been subbed out but you have scheduled to play with your opponent already then let the hosts know as soon as possible.
Contacted my new opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)